3.

*Bradley's pov*
The school bell rang, ending my thoughts about this pretty girl.

I couldn't stop looking at her for the whole lesson. She was just so beautiful. A voice inside me was telling me that she was different from all the other sluts.

I went outside with my friends, going to my locker when an idiot bumbed into me.

How could he even touch me?! Who did he think he was?!

I angrily pushed him to the floor. "You loser, watch out" He looked so scared, he stayed close to the floor. Not daring to get up, what a pussy.

That girl from class came and I putted one of my arms to my locker, trying to seem cool. "Who the fuck you think you are? Other then an asshole of course" She angrily said as she helped Spencer to get up.

"Huh?" I was so confused. She didn't just told me off did she? I mean I am Bradley Simpson.

"You can't just be a bully and push people around, dick head" She responded.

She was the first ever person that could say something against me. How could she? Who did she think she was talking to?

"You really choosed to love this loser?" I just laughed instead.

"First, you are the real loser here. Second, he isn't my boyfriend, third, I don't need him to be my boyfriend to help him, I would help anyone. Just back off ok?" She looked really angry now, but it was kind of attractive.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore her. I turned back to Tristan and continued to talk.

*Jessica's pov*
I was finally out from the first lesson of hell, walking to my second class with Connor when I saw that dick bullying someone else.

Ugh, he never changed did he?

He was still an asshole and a boy who thought he was funny when he was just bullying and being mean. I mean hahahaha so funny.

I helped the boy on the floor, I still didn't know his name or anyone's name other then Brad's in my class.

I argued with that jerk again, so unexpected right? Ugh, I really hated him so much.

I use to hope that he was just mean because he wasn't grown up and still a baby but now he was in high school for fucks sake.

I mean maybe he was just a baby stuck in an older body? I wondered his mental age, maybe 5? Or younger.