10.

*Jessica's pov*
I was at the bar waiting for Connor to come from the toilet when a confidant looking boy came to talk to me.

"Hey, you are so hot" He winked at me. He looked like a total fuck boy. I just rolled my eyes and somehow I don't know how but he found that hot, he bited his lips and looked at me in a really dirty way.

"I wanna be in you today" He smirked. Did he just-
He couldn't be this much of an asshole. I already hated him more then Brad which wasn't even possible.

"I am not interested" I coldly said, trying not to lose my calm.

"Come on Dont play hard to get" He said, looking at my lips.

"I am not, go find yourself another hoe" I started to walk away but he pulled my arm, pulling me closer to him until our bodies touched.

"If you dare to tuch me I will kill you" I madly said. "Looks like I already am" He touched my ass.

"Oh, didn't know you wanted to die this much" I smirked in an evil way and broked one of his arms but he was so strong, he still didn't give up.

"Fuck off!" I shouted. "No!"

*Brad's pov*
I was at the bar, drinking about my feelings that I feel towards Jess. I know she would never want me to call her that, but who cares?

Gosh, I really loved that girl. Maybe she was in my mind only once a day, but that was only because she never stopped being in there.

She was what I could all think about, she was in my mind all day all night.

I hated myself because of how much of an asshole I was in middle school. If I could, I would make a time machine just to go back to that day and fix all my mistakes.

I was lost in deep thoughts when I saw Jess, with another boy. She didn't looked so happy by his appearance though. I continued to watch them just incase if he tries to do something she won't like.

I lost all my temperature when he touched her ass and he didn't let go off her. I walked so quickly and angrily there.

"Stop being a dick bro, she is obviously not interested in seeing your small dick" I said, so madly. I can't even remember a time when I was madder then now. No one could touch her!

"Who are you, her boyfriend?" He laughed. "Maybe, but definitely the boy who will break your muscles if you won't let go of her" I could feel fire coming from my eyes.

"If she isn't yours, fuck off" That dick said and got even closer to her.

"Didn't you hear me?!" I punched his face so bad that his nose broke.

He punched me back, he knew how to fight. He made my lip bleed but I wasn't going to give up 'till I made him unconscious. I punched his head as hard as I could and finally made him faint.