Haunted hell (rewrite)

The screeching of tires came to a stop as a family of four pulled up to a large house beside the forest. As the black 5 doored car stop in the driveway of the house the male that was driving stepped out. "Well here's your grandmothers' place" the male spoke to the two children. Their grandmother Genesis recently passed away and on her will, she left everything to her oldest granddaughter Hannah.

Hannah was a small frail girl, she was 17. The fact her grandmother left everything to her is her will shocked Hannah she hadn't seen her grandmother in a while.

As her father and mother got out of the car and grabbed boxes of Hannah's stuff, Hannah grabbed her younger brother, Jason.

She and Jason have a very close relationship they are quite close in age with Jason being 14. As Hannah and Jason got out of the car they also grabbed some boxes and headed into their grandmothers' house well Hannah's house. Her grandmother left all the furniture to Hannah "mom, dad take anything of grandmothers if you want" Hannah's mom smiled "I'm going to go to her room and get a piece of her jewellery there's one ring I always liked id wear it all the time as a little girl". Hannah and Jason walked around the house which was large for one elderly woman to be living in herself.

Finally, after a few trips back and forth to the car, all of Hannah's stuff was in the house. The family room had boxes stacked high and low everywhere. "Are you sure you'll be ok to unpack yourself?" the girls' father asked her to which she nodded "Remember and take your meds" the green-eyed girl nodded "You can leave Jason with me for a few days if you want" Hannah's brother smiled brightly at the thought of having some quality time with his sister. "Are you sure," her father asked as she nodded "yeah he can help me unpack" her mother and father nodded "ok then we'll pick him up in 3 days".

As the orange-haired girls' parents left she turned to the younger male "well these boxes aren't gonna unpack themselves" she jokes gesturing to the large stack of boxes. As the siblings dove into unpacking they ran around like headless chickens deciding on where stuff should go. "Sis remember and take your pills" Jason reminded his sister who nodded and quickly took them so Jason wouldn't panic about her. Hannah suffered a few mental illnesses, she suffered from schizophrenia, anxiety and other stuff. She was on pills to keep her 'sane'.

"Hey jay" the older girls voice sounded from the kitchen "yeah" the younger males voice responded "I need to order take out there's nothing in the kitchen that's in date so what'd you want" the younger boy pondered "pizza". Hannah laughed as she walked into the family room that was still full of boxes but at least they made a decent dent.

The green-eyed girl picked up the phone and dialled the pizza place. Ordering 2 pizzas, chips and a selection of drinks she hung up the phone. "So dinner will be here soon let's try and organise through these boxes just so there's some sort of organisation here and we're not just guessing" Hannah suggested as her younger brother nodded "let's get to work" the black-haired boy spoke as they got to work. An hour later a knock was heard on the door "food" Jason Joked as Hannah grabbed the money and answered the door paying for the food. She returned to the family room "let's go to the dining room jay" the younger male followed as his sister fished out food. "We should explore the forest at some point Hannah" the grey eye boy suggested as him and his sister ate the food.

"We'll go in once we finish unpacking till then we need to get some sort of order in this place."

Once again the siblings set to work and before they knew it, it was passed midnight "ok jay time to get to bed" the black-haired boy sighed "take your meds" the older girl laughed as she poured the pills into her hand and took them. "Happy," she asked as he grinned and they siblings walked up the stairs together.

********************

"Jay get up" the pale-skinned girl spoke entering her brothers' room. The tan-skinned boy sat up "what time is it" "9:30" Hannah answered, "why so early" he asked as Hannah laughed at his laziness "we need to unfinished packing then if you're wanting to explore the forest you better get up the now" Jason shot up at the mention of the forest as Hannah left the room allowed her brother to get changed. As she headed down the black carpeted stairs she thought she saw something but dismissed it as a hallucination. As she stumbled into the kitchen to make something for breakfast for her and her brother. She hunched over and had a coughing fit unable to stop her brother ran down the stairs in a panic "HANNAH" he screamed as he searched for his sister's meds. Not being able to find them "HANNAH WHERE IS YOUR MEDS" he screamed as his sister gasped for air pointing at a cabinet as the small boy climbed up the wooden counters he grabbed the transparent orange bottle and passed it to his sister who shakily poured out the pills and swallowed them. Eventually, she regained her breath being able to breathe again.