⟨19.⟩

"Hi... guys..." Mina brought up her hand to her waist and waved shyly. After entering, her friends had asked her how did she get out, why was Sana with her, and why was she in her pajamas with Sana. "Can you let Sana sit down by the couch? I'll just change." Mina said and quickly escaped the scene, already feeling embarrassed as Nayeon followed Mina to their room, "Alright, spill." Mina groaned, she knows she can't get away from Nayeon.

"Sana chatted me, told me to come out of the house, I went out through the balcony in PJs, Sana told me to change but enter through the door, and wabam. We're here." She summarized what had happened and pulled out a shirt.

"Right, are you going on a date? This'll be your first date, right?" Mina winces. "Second... actually." Nayeon's eyes widened.

"Why haven't I known this? When?!"

"Yesterday. Library date." Nayeon let out a squeal as she fell on the bed, wriggling like a worm.

"Whatever, I'll go now." Mina said after dressing up in casual wear just like Sana had said. She went to the living room to find Sana drinking water and browsing through a magazine. Mina faked a cough and caught Sana's attention. Sana flinched and looked up, her eyes meeting with Mina's but her eyes went down, to see what Mina was wearing.

It.. was very casual. Ripped jeans, gray hoodie, and Converse shoes.

Sana stood up and went to Mina as they walked out of the house with Mina bidding goodbye and Sana thanking everyone.

"Right so what are you doing here again?" Sana smirked, "Arcade date."