Say Hello To The Princess

AUTHOR SPEAKING:
Hello lovely readers. I have several matter to discuss with you before you read the prologue which most of you have probably already read.

1. There is cursing. I do not want any reports, rude comments, and if you have a problem with the cursing, don't read my book. The cursing is simply a part of some of the characters, well, colorful character, so to speak.

2. There will be some nasty scenes included but I will give warnings in ALL CAPS before the scene if there is one and you would not like to read it.

3. Please do not copy my ideas. If you ever find someone copying my ideas, then please report it to me. I did not incorporate ideas from other books. This was purely made up on a whim. This book is NON-FICTION.

4. If you have any ideas that I should put into the book or areas that you think could need editing than please let me know but not in a rude way. I love to hear what you think as readers, just please do so politely.

5. The prince nor the country is real.

Well, thank you very much for listening to me and if you did not read this and get angry with me for something then I will tell you to read the first page of this novel.

Thanks to all you wonderful readers. Read, comment, enjoy, and love.