Fifteen

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Whose pussy is this?"

I moaned loudly as I tried to push Murph back, but he slapped my hand away and thursted himself deeper in me.

"Whose pussy is this?" He questioned again, smacking my ass.

"Y-yours daddy." I moaned out, "SHIIT, I can't take it!"

"Shit so wet," Murph groaned out as he bit his bottom lip.

"I lov-."

"AJOUR!" I popped my eyes open and rolled off my bed, hitting the floor.

"Hm," I questioned, looking around.. eyes wide.

"You was in here moaning in ya sleep, you good?" My little sister questioned.

I put a hand over my mouth, why was I dreamin- omg .. why was I dreaming about Murph? We haven't talked in months. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

"Y-yeah, I'm good. You need sum?" I asked her as I stood up from the floor and made up my bed quickly.

She had a smirk on her face before she responded, "nope, but you got company."

Before I could ask who, she wandered off down the hall. I sighed deeply, fixing my pink silk robe as I stalked my way to bathroom so I could brush my teeth and wash my face.

___

"Wassup, why you here?" I questioned Murph as I tried my best to hide the smile that was trynna form.

"Come on yall, give em some privacy," my mama told my dad and sister.

"Mhmmmm," my dad mumbled as he looked Murph up and down.

"I'm watching you lul nigga," my dad spoke, keeping his eyes on Murph as he walked out the living room and outside.

"Damn, that's how you greet a nigga? After everything we been through."

I smiled sheepishly, "you right, my fault." I walked over to him and gave him a side hug, as I was trynna let go his grip on me tightened.

"Murph," I mumbled. "Shh, lemme hold you hold you for a min." He said, pulling me in between his legs and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He placed his head on my stomach and closed his eyes.

"I miss you..." he mumbled, not lifting his head.

I bit my bottom lip, I missed him too. I missed him more than anything in this world. I hate myself for not giving him a fair chance, all that running back to Bam .. and look where it left me?

Sad, depressed and heartbroken.

With Murph, I was happy.. respected and adored.

Something I longed to have, something I thought Bam could give me. I was naive then; young, dumb and in love with what it could've been and not what it was. I had high hopes for us, I dreamed on becoming his wife.. even fathering his children. The reality of it all, is the fact that Bam wasn't the right one for me. Bam wasn't who I thought he was anymore.

I'm haunted everyday by the look on his face when I pulled the trigger. Something I never seen before; fear. For once in his life.. he was afraid. And for once in my life.. I wasn't.

I sighed deeply and ran my hands through his hair that happened to grow quite long over the course of a year.

"I miss you too.." I muttered.

A few sniffles were heard and I frowned, pulling away I looked at Murph and seen that his eyes were bloodshot red and he had tears streaming down his face. This made my heart ache.

"Aymer.. what's wrong?" A sense of urgency in my voice. I've seen him cry before, but this look on his face was different.

"It's all my fault," he mumbled, looking down.

"What is," I questioned.. lifting his chin up so that he was looking at me.

"Samora, Benji .. Kai all of em, I wish I could've did more. I lost some important people to me and I-I fucked up. I promised Benji .. I promised, and I failed him. Still ain't find out who shot Kai neither. I'm just failing everybody and I hate it." He expressed, his bottom lip quivering.

"Don't do that, don't blame yourself for that. Everything that happened was out of your control, you can't put all that on yourself. All you're doing is weighing yourself down.. stop letting that guilt eat away at you. What happened to our friends, our family was out of our control. You did nothing wrong, do not think this was all on you.. cause it wasn't." I explained as I wiped away his tears.

Nobody should carry around a burden like that.

"I love you."

My eyes widened at his choice of words.

I looked at him for a while, I loved Aymer too.. but was I ready to say it?

I took a deep breath and faced him, "I love you too Aymer."

A weak smile played on his lips, he leaned down and pecked my lips a few times. I kissed back and straddled his lap as he held onto me. I snuggled my head in his neck.. and sighed deeply.

I don't know where we would go from here, but I knew one thing for sure.

I wanted, no- I need Aymer in my life.