Our Babe 18-Reconciliation, Epilogue

Together With Me Mpreg Snippet

⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️

Bright x Farm Angst

Reconciliation

3 years later... 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Nong Fern, happy birthday to you!" everyone sing to Fern as Farm steadies his son standing on the chair. Everyone claps to Fern's glee. 

"Come on baby, blow the candles" Farm encourages his son to blow the candles off his birthday cake. The little boy claps again happily and asks for a carry.Farm carries him while Yihwa and Fai helps with cutting the cake. Everyone is there to celebrate little Fern's third birthday. 

"Thanks guys, for helping out with the party," Farm tells his best friends. 

"Anything for you and Nong Fern na," Fai says, giving the boy a little peck. 

Yihwa smiles as she hands Fai a plate of the cut cake, "Here, feed Nong Fern this. I need to talk to Farm for a bit," Farm looks at his friend. Fai coaxes Fern away to eat his cake at the table while Farm and Yihwa walks to the apartment balcony. 

"How are you doing?" Yihwa asks as she leans against the sliding door pane. It just rained so the evening breeze is cool and refreshing. Farm leans on the balcony railing and takes a deep breath.

"Everything is good. The boss from the new job, turns out to be my acquaintance. His name is  P'Ming. He allows me to work from home any time I want as long as I can finish my work. I only need to attend meetings once in a while every few weeks once any project starts, not too bad. He got 3 girls and he takes care of them full time so he understands my situation. I'm grateful," Farm shares. 

Yihwa leans with Farm, "That's good to hear. What about him?" 

Farm smiles,"Which him my friend?" 

"Ou, you have how many 'him's?" Farm gives his friend the look, Yihwa is teasing. 

"Ok fine, I'm just messing with you. What about all hims? Start with Fluke. How are you doing now he's married and not here at his godson's birthday party?" Yihwa asks. 

"What do you mean how I feel? He is in enjoying his honeymoon, of course I feel great!" Yihwa's mouth drops. 

"Goodness Farm, how can you say that? Fluke was the one who was with you the entire time. You two would have totally gotten together now if it's not for the other him," Farm gives his friend a frown. 

"Another him? You mean, Fluke's new spouse?" 

Yihwa roll her eyes, "No, Fluke's new wifey is totally cute. I mean Bright. I totally shipped you and Fluke. If that Dr Bright didn't show up three years ago, you and Fluke and baby Fern, one happy family, and we all live happily ever after," 

Farm laughs, "Yihwa, how many times I have to tell you, me and Fluke, we are pass all that. We are family and I still love him and he us. That wouldn't change. Yihwa, the point, with or without Bright, me and him, we are just going to be a family and he'll still find himself another soulmate, eventually," 

Yihwa smiles, "Then what about your soulmate?" 

"That's your real question huh?" 

"Yes,"  

Farm smiles. Yihwa is very smart, as usual. 

"And you do you know if you evade the question, I'll just continue bugging you again right? So, spill," Yihwa continues her question as if she reads his mind. Farm sighs.