Tag, you're it...

3.15 a.m.

~
Hey!! Your favorite author here, @Witchcraft24°5 !!! So, as you know, there's this tag thingy going on here~
And I've been tagged!! Woohoo!

So here's the first rule, tag 15 people..

@Habs22
@kittycatnya~
@kennedybake
@wattpad-user
@taebaby
@kayla♡♡
~

I stopped scrolling. There you go, my username. I rolled my eyes slightly, favorite author my ass. I don't read cringy fanfics, sorry. Then again, why am I even on Wattpad sheesh. I scrolled all the way down, when something catches my eye..

~
To everyone tagged-

Make sure you follow all the rules and post it as a chapter on your account for good luck! Do it in three days
.
.
.
Or you will be faced with bad luck for a week :)

Alright, that's all witchez! Be kind to your parents and have a good sleep!
Cast a spell, I'm out!
~

I chuckled, so childish. Will I make a chapter? Nope. No way am I showing people that I believe in that. Even a child wouldn't.

Three days later

"Kayla Mitchens! Put that down that phone." Mom hissed, stabbing on her spaghetti. I rolled my eyes, putting the phone beside my half finished plate of spaghetti.

"So, how was school?" Dad smiled at me. I stared at him for a good while, forcing the food down my throat.

"Bad." I stood up and threw my plate over to the sink, making my way to my room upstairs.

I can scent my parent's disappointment from here and my heart crashes with guilt. "No, do it for Hannah..."

I laid down on my bed, Sweater Weather blasting through my earphone, plugged in a sony music player.

"Three days huh? Lets see at 12.." I smirked playfully, opening Wattpad. I started reading short stories, of course it's really hard to find a good one that is actually good.

After scrolling through a lot of stories, I gave up and went on YouTube instead. I typed 'Crypt TV', and went on a marathon of horrors. My mind blanked out when my alarm clock shows 11:59.

My heartbeat races, and I muttered a string of curses at myself for worrying about something so silly. After exactly a minute of staring at the clock, 00:00 shows. I chuckled nervously, jumping at a sudden scream.

'Damnit, I forgot to close YouTube.' I sighed out in relief, but my movement stopped when the door creaked open, with a sobbing sound behind the door.

"Hannah?" I muttered out slowly, and there she is, sobbing at the doorway. I could see ugly bruises forming on her face and arms. There's also blood stains all over her body.

"Hannah, what happened?" I rushed out to get her, making her sit her on our bed. I pulled out my first aid kit, and grabbed a cloth. Before I opened the door to the bathroom, Hannah sobbed out, "Dad's at it again. Why did they even adopt me?"

The questions hit me like a tough brick as I have been asking myself that for a few years now. Why are they adopting her, only to make her insecure and beat her up?

I slammed the door shut, angry at my parents. When I head back to my room, Hannah was still sobbing, but this time she was hugging her knees.

"Hannah?" She looked up, noticing my presence with a warm bowl of water in my hand.

I set it down on the floor, quickly tending to her wounds. She flinched everytime the cloth hit her open wound.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, shaking. I looked at her questioningly, but before I could reply, she started,