Chapter 1:Love At First Sight

Mark storms out of his parents' house.He is tired of his father bringing another woman to satisfy himself.Mark feels so lost,he kept thinking "What have I done wrong?Why would my life be so messed up?"Mark went to take a walk,then he sees the park that his mother used to take him.He decided to clear his mind and try to enjoy the scenery. When he is enjoying the scenery,he saw him.The most perfect boy he had ever seen.The boy was sitting at a bench near him,with his headphone on.Mark fell in love at first sight with a cute raven haired boy.Mark try so hard to remember something specific about the boy.The he noticed the boy was wearing the same school uniform he was wearing.He walked towards the boy and sit next to him."Hi,my name is Mark Tuan.But you can call me Mark.I'm 16,and I go to the same school as you.The boy looked suprised but then he smiled and blushed"My name is Choi Youngjae.But you can call me Youngjae.I'm 15.So,that's mean you're my hyung."That's right,Youngjae-ah.Mark and Youngjae talked about each other.Soon,they become really close."Mark hyung,you wanna go get some ice cream with me?" "Sounds good"."Then,let's go!" Youngjae pulls Mark to the nearest ice cream shop.
At the ice cream shop
"Hello,what flavour would you guys like?" "I'd like Vanilla and- Youngjae ,what do you want?" "Umm...I want..Strawberry!" "Okay,here you go!"
Youngjae and Mark went to a table to eat their ice cream."Youngjae-ah,why are you so cute?" Mark said pinching his cheeks.Youngjae blushed and said "I'm cute in front of you because I like you,Mark hyung!" "Jjinja?Aigoo...my Youngjae is so cute.." "Hyung,let's take a selca!" "Okay,Youngjae.I will do it because you're cute." "Gomawo,hyung"Then, Mark accompany Youngjae to his house."Good-bye,Mark-hyung" "Good-bye Youngjae,see you at school."Then Young jae kissed Mark on the cheek.Mark and Youngjae blushed. When Mark is on his way home,he shouted "This is the best day of my Life!!!!!!" "I hope I'll meet my Youngjae at school tomorrow."