Chapter 3:Cuddling

Youngjae ran away from his house and into the heavy rain.He is tired of his stepmother abusing him.He is soaking wet and badly hurt.Luckily,He found a bus stop.Then,he texted his boyfriend.Maybe he can stay with him,Mark has his own apartment cause his family is very rich.

♥Mark hyung♥

Mark-hyung,can I come to your house?

♥Youngjae♥ 

Sure,Youngjae.

At Mark's house 

"Youngjae,what happened to you?! " Mark asked as he sees Youngjae's condition."I got abused by my stepmother so I ran away from home." "Youngjae,you are going to change your clothes into some dry and clean ones and I'm going to treat your wound.You're going to stay with me,tomorrow we're going to your house to get your things." Mark demanded.Youngjae just nodded.

  Mark treated his wounds and gave him some clothes.Youngjae came out of the bathroom wearing his boyfriend's sweater and some shorts.Then he sat next to Mark at his couch."Youngjae-ah,you looked really cute wearing my oversized sweater".Youngjae just blushed."Youngjae,What do you want to do?"Mark asked."Umm....hyung,let's watch a movie." "Okay,what movie?" "I don't know." "Okay,let's watch "Oujia Board"." "Okay,hyung".Youngjae stuttered.When the ghost appeared and killed the character,Youngjae screamed but Mark doesn't.

Suddenly,the electricity went out.The whole house's pitch black.Youngjae panicked "My stepmother going to hit me!" "Youngjae calm down." "No,hyung!Let go of me!

Mark quickly reached for a generator and plug it into a lamp.The space became dimly lit by the lamp. "Baby,calm down." Mark said as he hugged Youngjae.Youngjae just cry in his boyfriend's embrace."Baby,it's alright.Nobody's going to hurt  you as long as I'm around.I'm going to kill any bastard that try to hurt you." "Gomawo,hyung....." Youngjae sobbed.Soon,Mark heard a quiet snore.Youngjae slept in his embrace,Mark softly kissed Youngjae on his forehead.That night,they both slept in each other embrace.
It's going to be alright as long as they are together.