I dont think theres gonna be more than 1 chapted lololololol

It was a beautiful evening when Jughead and Archie went to hogwarst to grab some witch thing. When they walked down the hallway Jughead banged into a boy with glasses black hair and a scar shaped like a ⚡️

He didnt really care so he said "fuck you watch where you step you little shit" and get going.

Harry was lowkey machoist so he got hard bc of these words and whispered to himself "step on my face daddy"

"WHAT DID U SAY?" Asked Archie who heard the whole thing. "YOU ARE SO FRICKIN DISGUSTING- be in my room at 10pm ;)"

Harry was a bit surprised but he also wanted to try something new so he nodded and went to his class. During the lesson he couldnt think about anything but Jughead. He was so handsome and his body was just perfect🤙. Those eyes- he would rip them out of his face just to bottle it and look at it forever~ "HEY POTTER YOU DUMB ASS BITCGD" said a vers sexy voice. Oh no it was Draco Malfoy, harrys first love who is a boy.

Back then Harry didnt want to admit that Hes gay so he asked out Ginny, but he couldnt forget about draco. Wellp tonight he might cheat on his gf with a random guy. He really wanted to give his virginity to draco but looks like hes just past now. There was noone else for harry just jughead. He was the only love of his life (he still made Archie fuvk him but ;))

It was 10pm and Harry knew if they find out about his lil trip hell get fucked by snape and he really didnt want that. He sneaked into Archies room ft invisible towel.
"Hey harry so you came. I know about you a lot. So wanna play board games? Im gonna bury you in shame bc I'm so good in gazdálkodj okosan. Hahahaha" said Archie.
"Wait, I tought we gonna bang tonight??? You invited me so you can win a game against me?????? Im out bye" said harry. He was ready to leave but archie grabbed his wrist.
"Not so fast potter, If u win you can do amything with me but if I win its the other way around" said archie
"Okay Im in" responded harry

The night was long and hard and it didnt even started. They cried blood while fighting to death but at the end the winner was Archie.

"I hope you gonna do some dirty stuff to me 😙😔🤘" said harry
"Lmao I can pour shit on you if u want" said archie
"FUCK IT JUST FUCK ME ALREADY" said harry
So archie fucked harry so hard and harry enjoyed it a lot but i wont write details cause ewww

The next day harry felt sorry for both of his boy loves (jughead and draco) so he wanted to go to Dracos room and have a lil talk about things. When he got there he opened the door and saw jughead and draco making out????!!!!!!! He got really upset but draco said "hey shit wanna join"  and harry was like "hell yea" so they had a threesome and fucked till 13pm. They didnt show up in the classes bc of this and snape invited them to his office. Harry Draco and Juggy told the prof whats the matter VERY DETAILED so snape couldnt keep his poker face and they had a 4some in snapes office LOL

GINNy was so pissed of bc she wanted to go too and she was pidsed off because of his boyfriend too. SHe wanted revenge!!! So he asked hermione if shes dtf. Ofc she said yes so they went fucking. Lmao this gets worse every minute.

They realized that they were lesbians and ginny broke up with harry and now shes married to hermione.

Harry and Jughead lives a happy life now. Noone knows whats up with Draco and Arrchie, they are probably dead but their souls sometimes visit harry and draco and;;; ya know;)

Snape got cursed because of pedophilia and hes now a human in the muggle word named "harry styles" and he really idolises Harry potter, thats why his name is harry

The end

Hope u enjoyed😘😘😘😘🤙🤙