Shot 2

Continuing...

Preeta went to ahaan's room and slept their...

Next morning...

Preeta woke up and got ready... She came out of washroom and saw Ahaan still sleeping...

Her look...

She applied little make up and then wore her earrings...

She came downstairs and saw the whole luthra house empty... She saw a waiter.. and thinks to ask him about all...

Girish : jii mam...

Preeta : voh Baki sab kaha hai ??

Girish : mam abhi toh koi bhi nhi utha !

Preeta : ( shocked ) Kya...subha ke 8 baj rhe hai aur abhi tak koi bhi nhi utha...

Girish : mam yaha toh 10 baje ke baad hi breakfast hota hai...

Preeta : achha... ( Still shocked ) koi baat nhi... Vese breakfast toh abhi bana nhi hoga na...

Girish : nhi mam..

Preeta : thik hai...aaj ka breakfast main banaungi...

Girish : par mam aap ktu banayengi... Main bna dunga...

Preeta : nhi nhi..aap kbhi aur banayega...aaj main hi banaungi...

Girish : thik h...

Preeta : aap mujhe Bata dijiye ki kitchen aur Baki samaan kaha hai...

Girish nodds and make preeta everything understood...

Later she prepared food for everyone...

The dining table was decorated with all kinds of food...

She thought to wake up Ahaan so she went to his room...

In the meantime tannu and sofia came downstairs and saw everything...

Tannu : girish... yeh sab... Kisne bnaya ??

Girish : mam ..yeh sab preeta mam be bnaya h...

Sofia : what ?? That bloody cheap girl...

Tannu : ab Kya hi kar sakte hai... Middle class mentality wale itna unhealthy good Jo khate hai... Aur usse laga ki hum yeh... Itna unhygienic aur unhealthy food main toh bhi kha sakti....i mean Meri strict diet ka Kya hoga...let's go sofi... we'll order something online...

Preeta heard their conversation...she felt hurt...that no body eaten her food... Unoticed by everyone she quickly wiped off her tears... But Karan noticed her wiping her tear... He felt hurt seeing her hurt... But at the another second... His anger overpowered his feelings...

His look

He angrily came towards her and tightly holds her hand... He drag her towards his room..and pushed her inside with a thud ..and locked the door from inside...

She looked at him tearfully...

Karan : bhot shok hai na tumhe...ghar ki agyakari bahu banne ka..lagta hai tum bhool gyi ki ghar ki bahu me aur bhi kuch dharm Hite hai. Jo unhe nibhane chahiye...

He moved closer to her and pinned her to the wall...

Karan : apne pati ko khush rakhne ka dharm...

He burrued his face in her neck... She felt disgusting with his touch... She pushed him when he was about to kiss her neck...he too came back to sense and thinks what he just did...