Snow White & The Two Alphas (2)

Snow White & the Two Alphas

Saving Snow White…

                                                          C H A P T E R T W O

She’s Beautiful” I noted to myself as I step into my Uncles chamber also known as his office and house in one. It was filled with books from one corner to the next, while a few were scattered on the floor near the shelves. Uncle Kern is a well known warrior for the many battles he fights and his instinct knowledge. He was a born Alpha.

                It was peaceful and quiet, so you could hear anything that fell in this building or anyone footstep coming in. I continue to walk down the hallway of fame and fortune taking in the different photographs of Alphas that once ruled the clan and had died because of sickness or bad wounds. My brother and I was next in place, everyone knows it. Sean would do anything in his popular to get the title that’s all he cared about ruling and satisfying his own needs. But I rather had it over to Duke my cousin, who understand the purpose of ruling such vicious Clan.

                “We do not allow any of our kinds to pick up strangers from across the borders into our lands” I heard Sean shouted roughly

“She belong her” my uncle uttered softly admiring the sleeping girl as I step in slowly taking a deep breath, debating with Sean was like fighting a battle he always think he could get the right.

“What do you mean she belong here?”Sean questioned glaring at my uncle as anger range in his deep black eyes. “That story you’ll find out in another time” he answered shifting his gaze to me as smile appear into his eyes, his hazel eyes that many young werewolf get scared of at times. Even I myself get scared of them when he gets angry.

“I don’t do story uncle, she need to be terminated” Sean shouted, making my uncle kern shift his gaze back to him and then back to me.

“Tyler what have you got to say?” Uncle Kern asked glancing at her again.

“We save her?” I answered softly

                “Are you Insane?”Sean growl

“I think so” I said sarcastically folding my arms

“I won’t let you kill another innocent soul” I spoke staring at her lieing down to lifeless.

“Since when you care about the strangers we kill” he blurted out with a huff of breath.

“Since the day you kill my mate” I gritted trying to hold back the anger that was bubbling inside me again.

“She betrayed us” he shouted

                “She didn’t” I growl back at him

“Cut it out!”Uncle Kern barked as we both turn his gaze towards him. “We are discussing an innocent life her, Not some tragic past” he stuttered slowly to us. I bow my head as Sean stood there glaring at me from the side of his eyes. Ever since that night I have build a barrier for him not to hear my thoughts again so since then he find it hard to communicate with me. So I was happy that I had that power over him.

“We save the girl” Uncle Kern said as he watches a smile appear on my face.

“You’re so going to regret this!”Sean commented aggressively as he storm out slamming the door. I watch as two men came and lifted her up and brought her into the healing room. “She won’t be up until the end of the week” he stated softly finally sitting down in his big black chair.

“It’s ok as long as she is saved” I stated with a smile.

“Your still angry” he said as I admire the antique on his desk

“How could I not be, He killed my mate” I sated sadly trying to hide the emotions.

“I know but the only way to bring peace between you both is to forgiveness”

“How can I, he’s perfectly ok, he has been trying ruining my life since we were kids” I breathe walking over to the window.

“But not allowing him to know how you feel is only making him grief more with you”

“I think he knows how much he damages me” I stated admiring the greenness of the trees and has the other run about the yard. “He doesn’t he have lose connection with you since that night and you know it’s not safe” he commented

“He’s big and rough to take care of himself” I remark touching the window pane.

“We all know Sean is softhearted to something, you need to talk to him” Uncle Kern said. I didn’t answer I just continue to stare outside.

“Professor The Girl is breathing” A brunette girl walk in with bucket and towel.

“Ok I’ll be right there” he answered as the young girl stare glance at me and ran off.

“Tyler don’t let the Past come between you both and guarantee you you’ll find a woman that will love you like Kayla did” he said before walking out.

“I hope so” I whispered to myself

                                                 _____________________________

Dark as the night and fleet of foot, the wolf raced under a hunter’s moon. He ran for the love of it and he ran alone, through the grand tower of trees, the black shadow of the forest, the magic of the night.

The whisper of the wind spewed across his fur, making them stand tall a she run through the whisper of his mate voice. The use of running late at night was there favourite routine the pant and grunt to the darkness of the night.

Ever since she died his nights were restless and his days were clueless. But still her present beat to present of his heart and intoxicate his memory of their past. As he slowed down to climb up the tall rocks, smoke engulf him, blue light shimmer, staring at the moon that engulf the ocean making a perfect view.

Werewolf became man once again…..