🌈Part 2

Sona Looked at Rohit with a child's Gaze.
Rohit: Kya Hua?
Sona: Mujhe Ice-cream khaani hai!
Rohit remembered their last encounter with ice-cream. When they were to share the last bite but sona finished it alone.
Rohit: Nahi hum ice-cream nahi khayenge!
Sona said it in a dragged manner Kyuun??
Rohit: Because you are ice-cream chor.
Sona: Ye kaisi baat hui!
Rohit: Yaad hai last time, hum dono ko eksth last bite khana tha but tumne chori ki! Pura ice-cream kha li! Hum kuch aur khayenge!
Sona: Please na Rohit ye kya bachpana hai, mujhe ice-cream khaani hai, dekho wahan stall bhi hai!
Rohit thought for a while and gave a sheepish smile
Rohit: Theek hai! Par this time we will share the last bite. Aur agar koi chalaki ki toh; I will eat you!
Sona couldn't say no, she agreed.
They went to the stall and they agreed to get Chocolate truffle ice-cream stick. Which was mostly decided by sona.
Rohit admired sona, how she becomes a kid when she eats ice-cream with cream on her nose and outside her lips.
Rohit bend towards her and wiped her nose with handkerchief, he was going to wipe her lips but then he bend and held her hand and started licking the ice-cream off her lips.
Sona was startled for a while but she gave in.
They locked their lips and forgot about the surrounding. The smooth touch of their lips was a bliss, Rohit's hand were now on sona's waist caressing her back.
Just then the ice-cream dripped on rohits pants and he instatly felt the cold and separated.
Rohit: Ye kya kiya? ab ise saaf kaun karega!
Sona: Maine jaan bujh kar thori kiya, tumhari galti hai. Kisne kaha tha aise karne ko!
Rohit: Acha meri galti! Main toh bas ice-cream kha raha tha, maine thori kiss kiya!
Sona: Bas ab! Chalo saaf karte hain, washroom dhundo ab!
Rohit: Naughty Sona, washroom haan?
Sona hits rohit on his arms playfully and they started looking for a washroom. Ice-cream fell in the exact spot where it seemed he pee'd a little. Rohit felt a little embarrassed and asks sona to walk in front of him.
Sona tum mujhe cover karo,log dekh rahe hain, kya sochenge!
Sona:Kya sochenge, yahi na ki tumne apni pant geeli kardi
They both started laughing and meanwhile they even found a restroom.
They payed for it and went inside. They didn't think while entering together but the people around stared at them like they committed a crime; but they still didn't get it. How innocent are these two goofballs?

Rohit:Sona zara tissue pass karna wahan se!
She passed the tissues and he wiped it clean.
The wash-basin was on sona's side, he leaned to wash his hands but disbalanced and hit Sona's head on the wall.
Sona: Ouch Rohit!Dihaan se! Kya kar rahe ho?
Rohit: Sorry Sorry! Lagi toh nahi?
Sona says in a sarcastic tone Nahi mujhe nahi lagi, mujhe to pasand hai aise jab dard hota hai!
They both started giggling.
All this was heard outside by the people waiting in line. Even they were embarrassed by their conversation.
After a few minutes they came out and they felt weird that why were people staring at them as if they just robbed their banks.
One of them exclaimed "Public places mein bhi"
They didn't pay much heed and walked off.
Sona: Rohit agar tmhara hogaya ho,toh hum uss ride mein chadhe?
Rohit: Mera abhi tk hua kahaan hai! Let me take you for a ride!
Sona: Chee Rohit, kitni cheap line maari hai tumne
Rohit: I know,i just realized! I'm sorry
They both started laughing.
They enjoyed each others company. As if they could spend their entire life just talking to each other. They were meant to be together. Their lovestory didn't need a  writer they filled colours in their own painting.
Rohit held Sona's waist and she held her strong and warm arms and they walked towards their ride.
Rohit: Sona ye to flying Saucer hai! Tumhe dizzy feel hoga, isme nei, kisi aur me chadhte hai!
Sona: Nei na Rohit Please!
Rohit: Mujhe koi problem nei hai, you'll start vomiting. Main toh dusri seat pe baithunga, tum alag baitho tab!
Sona: So rude! Theek hai par yahi ride pe baithungi!
Rohit kissed her gusse se laal red cheeks and said Dekho sona ye humara pehla ride hai, abhi se if you'll feel dizzy and ill, toh pura din waste hojayega!
Sona realized what rohit was saying was right.
Acha theek hai,toh kisme chale?
Go kart try kare! Maza aayega?
Okay!
Rohit handled the steering! They had such a blast Crashing in this car and the other one and sometimes escaping some crashes. As the cars stopped, everyone started clapping. Sona exclaimed maza aaya na!
Rohit: Firse ek baar kare!
Nahi! Bas ek baar kaafi hai.
While coming through the exit they were still talking about the ride
"Sona, uss kone mein to hum bach gye na, warna wo hume pakad hi lete"
The guy who exclaimed at the washroom was also there, he again gave them a death stare. What was the poor man thinking,may be "Ye log ko kahin chain nahi hai, thori bhi sharam nahi"
Rohit: Ise kya hua hai! Washroom mein bhi aise dekh raha tha, abhi wapas!
Sona: Choro na,ignore!
As they were walking, Rohit shouted
Sona vo dekho Bull Ride! Mujhe jaana hai usme! Chalo Chalo jaldi khaali hai abhi
He dragged sona towards the ride.
Sona was happy seeing her doctor surgeon behaving so childish. There's always a kid within everyone, it only comes out infront of people who you trust the most. Sona was smiling ear to ear!
Sona ye lo mera phone! Main jab jau to record karna, Okay?
Okay Patidev!
Sona tum sirf camera k saamne hi achi ho, tum ache se record kar paogi na?
Sona: Pagal isme kaunsi badi baat h!
Rohit: Ache se karna main ghar jakar Ajit aur Rohan ko dikhaunga!
Sona:Okay Ab jao bhi!
This is why Sona chose the amusement park,their life was so hectic and boring that they were losing themselves. He wanted Rohit to let lose and become his chirpy self again.
He started riding with such confidence but fell down instantly. Sona started laughing hysterically.
Kya hua doctor surgeon aka the bull rider.
Rohit: Ye bas Practise tha! Abhi dekhna!
He sat once again and no joke, he lasted for 56 seconds.
He fell down right on his face, sona panicked seeing this!
She shouted in concern Rohit tum theek ho?
Rohit: Dekha kitne der baitha tha main! Bola tha na vo Practise tha!
Sona: Idhar aao ab! Kahin lagi to nei!
Rohit: Arre nahi kahin nei lagi hai, mujhe video dikhao!
After seeing the clip he was all proud in himself and Patted his own back.
Wah kitna acha clip aaya hai! Abhi send karta hoon
Sona: Ghar jakar dikha dena, pareshan karne yahan na aajaye vo log!
Rohit: Smart Sona! Tum mere sath rehkar bohot smart hogyi ho!
He hugged her tight and kissed her on the cheek. Nobody would realize seeing the excitement on Rohit's face that he is a cardiologist, he was just like an innocent child who wants to enjoy all the rides.
He held Sona's waist and said Chalo sona Aqua Drive pe chalte hain!
It was a bliss for Sona seeing her doctor surgeon so happy and she wouldn't have said no even if he asked for her life then and there!
Rohit was sweating after the bull ride, sona took out clean wipes and dabbed on his forehead.
Thora saans lelo, you are sweating so much!
I'm alright,abhi hum aqua drive mein jayenge na bilkul thanda hojayenge.
They both buckled their seats, rohit checked sona's buckle again
Tight hain na?
Haan Rohit bilkul theek hai!
Sona loved each and every side of rohit. But what she really admires is how caring and loving he is. He always double checks,so that his family is always safe. Prioritising someone elses happiness before ones own is a very big quality, both Sona and Rohit had this in them.
The ride started, they were screaming in joy holding each others hand tightly. By the time it ended, they were all drenched in water!
Aisa ride tumne choose kiya! Pura bheeg gy main! Ab aise kaise ghumenge!
Rohit: Kya Sona, kitna maza aaya! Chalo vahan ek store hai,wahan se naye kapde le lete hain.
They started walking towards the store, hum na change karke fir Toy train pe ride kar lenge, usme time lagega tab tk hum kuch kha bhi lenge! Mujhe to wapas se bhook lag gyi.
Sona: Haan bhook to mujhe bhi lagi hai! Acha idea hai doctor surgeon. We will have noodles! Okay?
Rohit: Haan your choice!
They started walking hand in hand.