🌈Part 3

They Entered the Shop holding hands like kids. Rohit asked Sona to complete her shopping in 10 mins and meet at the front gate of the shop all dressed.
Sona: Rohit!!
Rohit comes running in concern ...Kya huaa Sona?
Sona: Yahan mere layak kuch hai hi nahi! Sirf Shorts aur loose tees hai yahan
Rohit: Yaar tum sahi m Drama Queen ho. Itna zor se chillata hai koi! Kitna darr gya main.
Sona: Main kya loon ab!
Rohit: Baby tum bhi shorts aur tees pehen lo Please, yahaan tumhara designer nei hai koi!Ya fir aao tum mens section se kuch lelo.
Rohit holds Sona's hand and walk into the mens section.
Coincidentally, the man from the washroom was also there.
He shouted looking at them
Man:Yahaan bilkul Nahi!
Rohit:Kya problem hai aapko bhaisahab!
Man: Aaplog hi problem hai!
Sona got really irritated!
Sona: Hum aapko bohot der se dekh rahe hai, kabse aap ghoor rahe hai! Problem to aap hai!
Man: Aaplog ko koi sharam nei hai kahin bhi shuru hojate hain!
Rohit: kya bolre hai aap! Izzat se baat kijiye!.
Man: Izzat! he smirked Washroom mein bhi saath mein fir vo ride mein kone mein bhi! Aaplog public places mein aate kyun hai!!
Sona gets super angry.
Sona: Oh BhaiSahab...
It looks like Matarani now resides in her. Rohit has seen this look before,before she says anything further he interrupts
Rohit: Aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai.
He explains the whole thing to the man; Rohit wasn't the one to explain his deeds to someone but after seeing Sona gusse bhari nazar he couldn't help. He took one for the team as in "Men and their Galat Fehmi's"
The Man was quick to apologize,he was more embarrassed than ever before.
They Changed their dresses and came out of the Shop. But Sona was still very mad at the man.
Rohit: Kya Sona! tum uski baat ka bura q maan rahi ho. Choro na, lets Enjoy
Sona: aaj to uski khaer nahi thi!
Rohit pulls Sona's cheeks and kisses her! She starts smiling; rohit knew his ways very well. She couldn't stay angry for long when rohit gets a little flirty.
Sona hits him on his Chest playfully
Tumhare yahi sab harkato k wajah se bechare uss insaan ko laga hoga.
Rohit: Waahh! Ab ye meri galti! Ab main apni wife ko kiss bhi nahi karsakta?
Sona: Maine ye thori na kahan!
Rohit pulls her closer, holds her waist and bends down to kiss her!
Main to kiss karunga! Jisko jo bolna hai bole..
He was about to kiss her but then he looks sideways and the man just stepped out of the shop! As a reflex action he separated.
The man couldn't control his laughter anymore, all  3 started laughing hysterically! They were giving each other high-fives. After a few minutes sona exclaimed main aur nei has sakti, my stomach is paining!
They bid each other bye and went separate ways.
Itna bura bhi nahi tha vo!
Maine to kaha tha, bolo ab kya khana hai?
Sona said in a chirpy tone "Noodles!"
They bought some Masala noodles and and sat in the toy train,in an empty compartment.
Tasty hai na!
Kya Sona! Tum khaane mein interested ho! Aur Main! Yahaan hume koi Disturb nei karega!
She started blushing and giggling, abhi nei rohit mujhe bhuk lagi h!
Mujhe bhi to bhook lgi hai! Mujhe bhi khana hai!
ROHIT!!
He clutches her tightly from the waist,takes the noodles from her hand and keeps it aside! His hands were playing with her waist; sona whimpered Rohit koi dekh lega!
But rohit was not to listen! He pulled her closer and licked her ear lobes and says koi nei dekhega sona!
He kissed her very softly; nothing mattered to him more than sona's comfort! Sona gave in and the kiss grew more passionate! They could feel the body heat flowing, the movement of their hands matched with their tongue! Sona came more closer to him and her bosom touched his chest. Rohit's hand slid under her tees but then both of them realized they were in a public place and separated mutually!
Sona says in a whispering tone wahan se noodles pass karo bhook lagi hai mujhe!
Rohit passes the noodles and then sits besides her and then they start feeding each other. It was like nothing even happened, the comfort level between the two has grown since their last big fight leading to divorce.
They have realized that relationships end due to misunderstandings and it only works when the two imperfect people refuses to give up on each other.
They finish the noodles and get off from the train. They tried several other rides like Hoola Loop, moon raker, Jumbo Jumpy and then they decided they would ride the lazy river cave.
(In this ride one has to paddle a boat which propels the boat into a dark canal. You'll find yourself in a cave surrounded by volcanic eruptions, ghosts,mummies, etc lunging at you)
Rohit: Are you sure Sona? You want to try this!
Sona: Aise q bolre ho?
Rohit: Matlab i don't want to say ki tum darpok ho, but still if you want we will try!
Sona: O hello! I am not darpok! You wil see!
As soon as they entered the canal,it got a little dark. Something touched Sona's hair! She started screaming in horror Rohiiittt! something touched my hair! something touched my hair!
Rohit:Calm Down! Abhi to shuru bhi nahi hua hai! He was enjoying a lot seeing sona scared,he was the one who touched her hair.
Rohit enjoyed teasing Sona, when he knows nothing serious is gonna happen!
Sona got so scared, she started punching everything that was lunging infront of them. Rohit just couldn't control his laughter, it was becoming difficult for him to even paddle the boat! He was almost literally Rolling on the floor laughing!
The background voices of aliens and mummies and ghosts scared the hell out of Sona! Just as the ride was about to end it became dark and then red light came on and a T-rex figurine came right in front of them with a scary BGM! This time even Rohit got scared and they both started screaming like kids;
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(in unison)
Even the kids were laughing at them!
The ride Finally ended and they were out of the cave!
They were so dumbstruck, sona was unable to speak properly and was sweating hard.
Out of sympathy the park gave them passes so that they can visit again. It was so embarrassing for them but they enjoyed the fullest.
They were exhausted; Sona herself didn't thought it would be such a great day-out. They enjoyed the adrenaline pumping rides as well as the soothing toy train equally. This day-out brought their inner child alive after such a long time.
Life is just like an Amusement park, you've only got a limited time to enjoy; so one should play all the rides before the time ends and the gate closes.
Their trip would be incomplete if they wouldn't ride the Cyclone. Rohit was all pumped up for the last ride of the day, but Sona was ALL NO for the idea.
Please Sona chalo na maza aayega!
Sona:Nahi! Bola na mujhe nei jaana hai!
Rohit:Please mera bohot mann hai!
Sona: Toh tum jao na maine tumhe pakar k rakha hai kya? Tum akele jao main nei jaungi!
Rohit: Agar tum nei jaogi to main bhi nei jaunga!
Sona: Okay then, decided! Koi nei jaa raha Cyclone mein!
Rohit: Nahi! Kaise decided! Please Sona! Tum to sakshaat MataRani ho! Tum kyun darr rahi ho,tumhe kuch nei hoga, Main tumhe kuch hone hi nei dunga!
Sona: Mujhe jaana hi nei hai!
Rohit started begging, just like a kid begs his mother for a new game in a shopping mall! He started repeating PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHALO NA
Everyone staring at them made sona so embarrassed that she agreed for the Ride!
Theek hai! Bas! Overacting bandh karo! Agar mein zinda nei bachi na, uske zimmedaar tum hoge!
Rohit: Kya bakwaas hai ye? Aur tum humko overacting bolre the! Ek ride se heart attack nei aayega tumko! Chalo line mein lago!
While they were waiting for their turn, sona tried her level best to reverse the decision by saying either she'll vomit or may be pee in her pants or may be she'll faint and the worst case she can have an heart attack. Rohit knew she was just saying all this out of nervousness.
He wanted her to feel the height, the rush,the excitement,the spontaneity that life was.
It was their turn now!They sat in their seats;Rohit double Checked their buckle and also the automated safety handle.
Just as the ride was about to start, Sona started screaming to the man handling the start-stop buttons..Bhaiya Ek minute rukho! Mujhe nei jaana hai! Mujhe utar do pleaseee..