new years day

December 31st 2013

Phils POV

Its finally the end of 2013 but of course like all end of years I'm in the same place watching it all happen in my  bedroom, the only place I feel most confortable in but this year its different I'm actually talking to someone but of course, its online, the only place I'm actually on 24/7. I've been talking to this guy for about 3 months now, his name is Dan and I must say he's an amazing person, he's nice, funny and pretty good looking but he's only a friend. We video chatted for a while and it was finally time to start counting down. When we hit one, it was like the whole neighborhood screamed from the top of their lungs 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' to be honest I wasn't really looking forward to 2014 it would probably be the exact same thing as last year "Phil, Phil" I looked back at my computer screen and saw Dan... I completely forgot about everything for a moment until I saw his smile, his smile was possibly the cutest thing ever, I'm saying that is a friend that is, "hey phil" he smiled "do you think we could meet up one day?" He asked me with his eyes staring at me. "I hope we meet up someday, it'd be great to actually see eachother face to face not just pixels by pixels, screen to screen, you know... We should meet up one day" I answered probably blushing like an idiot. We talked for a while later until he had to leave but he still texted me after our conversation.

Dan: night Phil. Happy new years buddy.

Me:happy new years. Night ❤.

Shit I can't believe I just did that. Oh my lord. WHY DID I ADD THE FUCKING HEART JESUS CHRIST OML. Ok ok just correct it

Me: *

That really didn't help