Introduction

"Hey you!" Damien called from the parking lot, startling the quartet that was just making their way into the school. These four were some of the most vigilant students the student body has ever known. They were renowned for knowing people in almost all places and they weren't that bad people overall. But damn did they have a knack for getting into trouble after the fact. The group consisted of Ozwald Pemi- a person made of complete darkness, shadow, and fear-, Amira Rashid- a girl that just so happen to have a head full of flames instead of hair and fire powers to boot, and Vicky Schmit and Brian Yu - both byproducts of attempts to reanimate the dead. All of them were different in their own ways but they all stuck together over the years, becoming the inseparable group they were. Except in situations like this.

"You- you shadowy little shit!" The prince of hell yelled before bolting towards them. The group glances at each other before the remaining three-fourths glance at Oz. They didn't need to tell him to since they were gone with the wind in a flash. "What do you think he did this time?" Vicky asked as Oz made his way halfway across the line. "Eh.. who knows. Maybe one of his plans with Damien backfired." Amira responded. Rather than watching the potential carnage, she was scrolling through her phone. "Should we help..?" Vicky questioned but Brian only shook his head. "You and I both know Oz is cleaver. Plus he's fast. He'll be fine. And if he isn't, he's bound to turn up in a week or so." he deadpans. Vicky rolls her eyes while Amira giggles. "Remember when the coach tried to maul him for stealing his vitamins for Scott at the beginning of freshman year?" That made Vicky giggle. Brian just smiled fondly. "He was so tired. He broke the school's track record that day," he noted, making Amira laugh louder than she intended. The squad was interrupted by the damned bell that marked that school is in session. Brian groaned along with Amira. "I'll cya guys!" Vicky called over her shoulder as she made her way inside. The pair stayed there for a moment before trudging into the cluster fuck that was their highschool.