Oz- 2

All Oz could remember from there was a haze. From what he could pull from the void that was his memory, he could remember Amira running to the front of the school to get help. Zoe was stabilizing his leg so his body did not force to bend it. He also remembered having a conversation with Damien too. But only bits and pieces of it. "You better not snitch on me you fucking freak."

"Damien! Now isn't the time to be threatening Oz!"

That made Oz chuckle even from his cold, hard, hospital bed. Under his breath he mumbled at the unclear memory. "He's always gonna be a little shit.. Nothing's gonna change that." The door slowly opened to reveal to a sleep-deprived doctor and people he didn't know what else to call other than family. One of them, a short and curvy, human woman with skin that resembled that of a grayscale Jason Pollock painting, ran over to him yelling "Who did this?!" before colliding against Oz with a tight hug. The other person, a tall, butch werewolf. If Oz had to describe her, he would have to call her Dahlia and Blobert's love child. Yet rather than a squishy demon that would result from that relationship, they had a werewolf.

As his mom cried on his shoulder and while he awkwardly, but lovingly, hugged her back, his other mom finished up talking to the doctor. The older man soon left, leaving the three to their own devices. "Ozwald. What happened. Jessica, better known as WWmom ordered. "Its nothing-"

"Now don't you dare start with that!" Jade, the softer of the two started while she pulled away from her son. "We are not going to drag this out of you. We have the money to sue the school or whoever is responsible for this." She said too seriously. Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled from the other side of the room. Oz sighs "Look, even if we had all the money in the world, we can't sue the person responsible." he says with a dry chuckle. The two just glare at him. This won't end well the way he's taking this. He just sighs before telling them. "It was the Lavey's.. Specifically Damien Lavey.." Jade cocked a brow while Jessica crossed her arms. "You're not lying Oz?" Oz just shook his head. I told you, its-"

"We'll have a sit-down." She states. Her warm and welcoming nature fades inter her business persona. Oz hasn't seen this a lot at home, but outside the house and when Jade was not present, this was her. Don't get him wrong, Oz knows she loves him and she knows he loves her. They would do anything for each other. Trials and tribulations is truly an understatement. "Who are the Lavey's?" Jade asked innocently. Jessica gave Oz a look before simply stating. "Demons." Jessica rolled her eyes with a cocky smile that Oz hasn't seen before. "Oh then we'll take care of-" The heftier of the two shook her head, stopping the other in her tracks. "King's on the ninth circle of hell Hunny." She reiterates.

Oz only looks down. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble," WWmom just pats his shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong. From what the paramedics, and that...Elderic..girl said," She started even though it sounded like a question. "You were running away from Damien." Ox nodded his head. "He yelled, I ran, I might've been too cocky and he.. Caught up with me.." Then he motioned for his leg. It was in a six-inch thick cast that ran all the way up to his mid-thigh. "And now I probably can't piss alone anymore." His mom laughed for a moment at his attempt to remove the tension in the room. "But seriously though, Damien has done worse. Like, lots worse." Jessica nods. "I know. That kid has a complex for both murder and superiority."

Jade pipes up. "Do you think his parents know?"