Chapter 1

POV Destiny

"Des, wake up girl, you have to go to your dad!" I'm already awake but to lazy to get out of bed... Stephan knows it, I'm sure. "Des!" "DESTINY CHRISTINE WATERS WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL COME TO YOU AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT!" "Alright, alright I'm up! Calm your man tits down, geee." "Seriously, man tits? You're such an idiot." "Yeah, I know you told me like a billion times! And yes, man tits, you know, tits, for a man? Those things." "Thanks for the explanation, but shouldn't you hurry? Your bus to London is leaving in 10 minutes." "Huh, London? What do I have to do in London?" "Uhm, I don't know, maybe visit your dad in the hospital?" "OMG WAS THAT TODAY? I TOTALLY FORGOT! THANK YOU SO MUCH STEPHAN FOR WAKING ME UP!" "That's where gay roommates are for, right?" "Get that grin of your face and help me with picking out an outfit!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I've finished running around like a mad person, Stephan, my gay best friend which I know since I was 3 months old and with who I moved in 2 years ago, helped me pick out an outfit and ran to the bus-stop, I was just on time for the bus to London. I am finally going to visit my dad. I didn't dare, and wasn't allowed, to visit him before. I know, I know, you all probably think I'm a wuss but the last time I went to the hospital was for Brooke, my best friend, she died. She had cancer... I miss her so much, I'm lucky to have Stephan by my side, he will always be there for me, he was when Brooke died, and he is now my dad is in the hospital. My dad had a heart attack, the doctors are scared that he will get one again, and that it will be deathly... My mom does visit my dad everyday, she hired an apartment in London. My parents used to live in Holborn, a city close to London. My dad was in the hospital of Holborn before, but the doctors moved him to London because they had better equipment there. I don't have any brothers or sisters so I can't ask anyone to come with me, since only family is allowed to visit him and my mom and I are in a fight because I haven't visited my dad yet.
Suddenly I feel the bus stop, I arrived in London...