Welcome to the Glade

A sudden jolt thrust the girl into consciousness.Her hands starting to wander on the metal floor.

        "Ok,I'm in the box,but fuck me and my idea!Now I have to wait to get there, but fuck my claustrophobia!This place is so small!"the girl that was inside the Box was starting to to tremble uncontrollably.She was panting and was filling like she will get crushed between the walls.The girl hugged herself and sat in a cornert revising everything she knew.

        "My name is Charlotte Noel or Lottie.I'm 17 and I watched these guys for the past year.I remember the maze and how to use a knife.I know who my parents are and who is my brother and my sister too.I'm in this situation because my justice sense woke up.I think that this is."

        After that she sat in silence until another jolt let her knew that the Box stopped.It felt like hours passed.Outside some voices could have been heard.After some minutes somone opened the Box.

        "Come on ,guys!Take him out !"shouted a person.Charlotte put a hand in front of her eyes to block the light.Above her was staying a guy with blonde hair and  a square jaw and one that was tall and skinny with black hair, green eyes, and a nose that was the size of a small fist.Newt and Gally.After watching them a year,Charlotte knew them.

        "Alby,it's not a he si a she.This time is a girl."said Newt in a surprised voice.Other guys started to shoot question like"How does she look like?" "Is she hot?".

        "Let's take her out "said a black guy,that was known as Alby.

        When Charlotte was out, Alby asked her:

        "What's your name?Do you remember it?"

        "From what I know,you give your name before asking someone else.But since I see that you don't have manners....My name is Charlotte Noel.And you guys are...?"Charlotte couldn't help but shrugged when she saw that she hit a nerve with her remark.

        "I'm Alby and we are the Gladers,this place is the Glade.The rest you will find later."Alby turned and went to help with the pther things that were in the Box,Charlotte remembered that she had a bag in that Box and that was the second when she saw that some guys were looking at one.

        "Hey,that's mine!"shouted when she saw that Gally wanted to open it.

        "Really,little girl?I don't see...."Gally started to speak ,but Charlotte stopped him.

        "You don't see my name on it?Look here,see that is C and N,my initials."Charlotte took the bag from Gally who was angrey.

        Some people were looking at them, but all the boys started to shout that she is right .

        In the same time , the runners came from the Maze.One caught the girl's attention.It was an Asian with strong arms and short, black hair.Alby went to him and gave him some water.

        "Who is the Kittie?"asked the boy.Charlotte was small girl,with dark-red hair,blue eyes and olive skin.She was wearing black shorts,white shirt and black boots and leather jacket.It was a girl and none had seen a girl in a year,not like they could remember seeing one before.But she really was a hot one,so the hormones were working.

        "The new Greanie and she already made a foul out of Gally,but there is something wrong with her.She know her name and she had a bag in the Box,and she knew about it."said Alby in a whisper.

            "Alby,I don't think that she can harm us.But since when is she here?"asked Minho while standing.

        "Since now.You are right,but I think that we should have a meeting."

        "Do as you wish Alby."

         Later that they,Charlotte was in a room,around her standing the Keepers.

        "We should punish her.She knows her name,her full name,she had a bag with her and she knew about it,and when we came here,we didn't have anything with us."said Gally.He was the only one that saw me as a threat.

        "And what the hell can I do to you?!"snaped the girl."I'm a girl,one,you are maybe 20 or something like this,how can I actually hurt you?And if I wanted to kill you,why should I wait?!Oh,and about the bag,do you have a little brain?I'm a girl,you are boys,maybe the one that sent us here had some common sence?!"with this Lottie sat again.

        Alby thought a little and said:

        "She is right,but we can't trust her fully.We will see if she is a threat in time.She will sleep with one of the Keepers.We can't let her sleep outside and she may be trouble for the mec-jacks.Any volunteers?"

        The Keepers exchange looks and half of them stood up.Alby sight :

        "Minho,she sleep with you.Now let's start the party."Everyone went outside.Minho waited for the red haired girl.

        "I'm Minho,and your new roommate.Who are you Kittie?You know you are the first girl that had ever been here"

        "Charlotte Noel or Lottie.So about the party...For what is it?"The red haired girl asked with an innocent look.

        "Alby didn't told you the rules but I think that I can answear this.The party is for you.It's like a Welcome to the Glade.I really don't understand why Gally think that you can harm us,you are so harmless"

        "But you know that a thing that look harmless it can be harmfull."

        "Maybe,but I have a good feeling about you.Now let's go to the party,the rest of the gladers have to meet you."

        All the boys were dancing singing and drinking.Some of them formed a circle and Gally with another boy were fighting.

        "What are they doing?"asked Lottie.

        "A game.If one of them get out of the circle they lose."they sat on the ground and look at Gally.

        "Then why don't you participate?"In that moment all the boys were shouting Minho.
Seeing this Minho stood up with agrin on his face.Gally was angrey.ANd the fight started.Minho,being a runner,was faster than Gally,who got out of the circle in some minutes.Charlotte was happy that Gally's pride was hurt.She didn't know why but that guy always got on her nerves.When Minho sat near her.she just hugged him.

        "You won!'Minho was surprised by her action but hugged her.

        "You shouldn't do this,you see around here are some person that are going to kill for you,Kittie."Lettie let Minho,and sat again in her previous spot.