Intro

Here is my introduction:

Why hello there, yes this is my first story I've written since I used to be a 12 year old wannabe emo girl who was obsessed with creepypasta and wrote creepypasta fan-fiction...

Oh dear... never again. That's for sure.

Well I feel like I have a lot of stories to tell about my life that I am not really comfortable sharing to people I know in real life. But hey, posting it on Wattpad where the whole world can see is a good idea, right? Haha, my ass it is. I feel like people (including myself) find it much more safer to share their most personal feelings and stories with complete strangers who know nothing about them. Yes, it is true.

I feel almost 100% safer telling my personal things with the people of the internet. They know NOTHING about me. I can be anything I write myself to be. Not saying that I want to lie about it. I don't plan on it, I am just saying I can. If I really want to.
I have a question for myself that you are probably asking too: "So, is this like your diary or what? Do you literally have no one else you got to vent to? Someone to tell these stories and feelings to?"

The answer is: Okay, I completely understand the question, and to answer it: yes, yes I do have someone to vent to, I have a boyfriend who I talk to on the daily about my feelings. Due to problems (that maybe you'll find out later), I have lost a huge majority of my closest friends. Because of this, the circle of people I trust has gotten much smaller. My family isn't really reliable to confide my feelings to either. I feel like I am left to start over once again.

I am a very reserved person. Even though I tell my partner everything that is on my mind, I sometimes feel like there's so much more to say, and I feel like I need some self reflection.

Anyways, I am an 18 year old girl who is going to be a second year university student. I am an artist, and before this journey, I have wanted to go to art school. I had my dreams set to be the best of the best and I worked on my portfolios to apply. I got accepted to some but my parents didn't let me attend due to financial problems. They also didn't believe that art could be a stable career. The more I think about it, they are right. I feel like I need to be famous to be successful in art. You are not going to make it in life in art if you are not popular/famous. That is a fact. Due to this fact, I'm currently working on my fame. Haha.

I attended my sister's university, (the only good university I got accepted in). I went in with an undeclared major; I obviously didn't know what I wanted other than art. I went in thinking that my life would completely change, and it honestly did.

Where to start? I am not completely sure where to start? The time I first got a boyfriend? The first time I confirmed that I was bisexual? The first time I lost my virginity? My first set of high school drama? My hoe phase? First time drinking/going to concerts? You tell me what you'd like to hear, or I'll decide for myself. As a retired anime weeb, a terrible introverted artist, I certainly have some stories to tell...