Help me, please!!! ( Harry Potter BoyxBoy fanfic )

~Author Note~ I don't own Harry Potter or any of his books; J. K. Rowling does. This is my fanfiction story, though. This is a boy/boy relationship story. There is mentions of harsh physical, emotional, sexual, and self abuse. There is cussing. You have been warned!

Chapter 1: Summer with the Durleys

*Third Person's POV

As soon as Harry Potter drove off with the Dursleys, his smile faded and he paled. He knew that once he got back to 4 Privet Drive, the harsh words and violence would come back. He was, at least, glad that nobody, not even his new best friends, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley,or the school nurse, Madam Pomfrey, had noticed and questioned how skinny he was or how some of his ribs looked misplaced. He knew that if he kept his 'Golden Boy' act in place, nobody would pay closer attention to his looks and it would be easier when he got back. Those were the real reasons he did not befriend Draco Malfoy or like Profesor Severous Snape; they seemed too observant and that would clearly cause him more pain than usual. He would have to make sure Hedwing didn't die, for surely his uncle wouldn't like an owl in the house. Through all his thoughts, he didn't notice they had reached the place where he lived for the past ten years. As soon as he stepped out of the car, his uncle had taken his trunk inside with Hedwing, his aunt drove away with his cousin Dudley to get something to eat; Harry only got a slice of bread and a glass of water for a meal. He walked in the door.

All he saw was the foyer before there was a bag over his head. He knew better than to fight, though. He felt himself being led upstairs, through a hallway, and to a bedroom, which door closed and locked behind him. The bag was furiously yanked off his head , pulling his hair only to see his uncle standing there with his box of pain-inducing toys and completely naked. "Get on the bed, you worthless, ugly creature!" He was in the smallest bedroom. He ran to the bed as fast as he could, climbed on, and stripped off his shirt. "Oh, no! We're going to have some new fun and since Petunia and Dudley won't be back for an hour, we have plenty of time." He was approaching the bed when.......

Harry woke up sweaty and breathing heavily. That was the third time he had woke up that night. He stared out the barred window of his small bedroom. The sun was starting to come up. No use going back to sleep now. He just had to wait for his aunt to come unlock the door, so he could start his inside chores. He'd have to do his outside chores later, in complete darkness, where no one could see him. He'd probably get hurt, but at the price of not having anyone see the monster that was him. He looked at Hedwing ontop of his wardrobe, sleeping with her head under her wing. He thought about his dream or, better yet, his nightmarish memory. He had been having the same dream ever since it happened three months ago. Today was his birthday, but he doubted anybody cared. He hadn't even gotten any mail, not that he had really been expecting any.

Suddenly, he heard shuffling and then, his door was thrown open. Standing there was none other than his Vernon, his big head had a cruel smile on it. He was holding a cupcake with a single candle in the middle. "Happy birthday, Harry. Dudley and Petunia are at my sisters where I will soon join them, but first, you and I are going to have some fun...................... for the last time." Harry paled, but watched as, before his uncle had time to close and lock the door, Hedwing woke and swooped out the door.

"Atleast she'll be safe and happy," was Harry's last thought before he let his silent tears decend with pain and joined the world of the dead or, atleast, the unconsious.

~Author Note~ So, how'd I do? Please comment, become a fan, or, atleast, think.