The day we met

It was just an ordinary day at school, until 8th period. The table I was supposed to sit at had two other people at it, which wasn't normal, I recognized one of them from my fourth period class the other i only seen in the hall. so I sat down in my spot and stuck my headphones in and looked at my phone. The girl from choir sat across from me and the guy whom I only seen in the halls was in the seat next to me. I didn't have my music very loud because my headphones sucked so I over heard some of their conversation and it wasn't very long after that i realized they were dating and i learned their names also. I had enough of my headphones so I took them out and started digging in my bag for something to snack on. J who was across from me started talking to me so I wasn't in my head to much. Soon the three of us was talking and laughing, it was a great 8th period. I handed the guy next to me fun dip, thinking he would eat it. I was wrong, he asked if it would be a smart idea to snort it? J and I kinda just looked at Z like he was nuts. But he did it anyway and we were laughing a lot more after that. Me and Z talked a for a few days after that. We became best friends the next month. About 3 months later me and Z went to the river with a few friends.

*not putting names just first letters*