The day at the river

I'll start off by saying, it wasn't an ordinary day.

Out of the six people, four of them just got out of school. KD and I were a senior and it was senior skip day. I got picked up during their lunch hour and sat I my best friend H's, at the time, car until they were all four completely done. H and B came out first, then Z and KB, four of us go in H's car and went to KB's house so she could go pick up KD. Then we all went down to the third bridge, as we like to call it. We all go to get in the water and only Z and KD were all the way in. The girls were about knee deep in the water and regretting it. Finally ya girls got in and we all just sat in a circle talking. H got the idea to play never have I ever. So we sat there playing it and all the sudden H decides to get up and go to her car. Well when she got back down we all noticed that she had a bottle of alcohol. Well she threw it to me and joined us. Deciding to shake things up a little who ever had done theses things would take a drink. Well when the bottle was mostly gone. H and Z was trying to clam my boobs and not like oh they were grabbing them. Nope. They were licking in between the slits in my swimsuit. Shortly after that KB and KD left leaving H, B, Z, and I there. We stayed for another hour hour an a half then went back to my house.

*still only using the first letter unless there's two with the same*