The Cathedral

I have the Cathedral set up like a house. I have my Grimoire in the pulpit on the pedestal. I have candles on the edges of the pedestal. My worn out mattress is also in the pulpit but off to the side. I have my pillows and a few blankets on it .

Raven walked in and her jaw dropped. "You've been living here. It's so beautiful!" I walked around to the front of the pulpit. "I moved her when I was 17. I had just runaway from my parents and found this place. I had saved up every penny they had given me for allowance. I saved up around $1609. I always knew I was Biromantic Homosexual. Also I made the spire a small gothic library." Raven was taken by the stained glass, gargoyle statues and the columns that were by the arches and lining the pews  and windows.  I have a tv, which I stole from an abusive ex I dated in highschool.

I faced the old pews towards the tv I mounted on the wall myself. I walked buy the fridge which was in one of the more indented arch windows where the bowls of holy water were kept. I use the holy water now for my rituals. I opened the fridge and grabbed my bottle of Absinthe and returned to Raven. I grabbed some glasses from a table next to her it. It was an old stone end table that had a compartment inside where I stashed my weed and glasses.  We sat on the pews talking I was going to pour the liquor into the glasses. But instead we passed the bottle back and forth.  We talked about signs we liked girls. We got drunk and made out again. 
We woke up the next day and redid our make up. Surprisingly none of us had a hangover. My friend Lycan was throwing a party at his club in one of the mausoleum's crypt. The club was called The Devil's Lair.  He has coffin benches and cool gothic tables. One is dragon themed and it's my favorite.

He serves liquors like Absinthe,Jack Daniels, Fireball and more whiskeys. He also has gin, tequila and Black Death vodka. For beers he has Nosferatu Lager, ShipYard, Hobgoblin, Once upon a Midnight Draught, Dark Lord, Rigor Mortis Brown Ale, and Zombie Dust. His wine collection is Boneshaker, Pozin, The Velvet Devil, Coven, 16th Century Vampire Blood, Quantum, Dracula's Blood, Slayer's Reign in Blood Red, Apothic Red, St. Julien's Sin collection(Envy, Sweet Revenge, Lust, and Scandel). The mixed drink menu is Goodbye Motherfucker, Vampire Kiss, Black Widow, 24 Karat Black Martini, Black Magic Sangria, Haunted Graveyard, Poisoned Apple, The BlackBerry Raven,and Voodoo Juice. I mostly order Goodbye Motherfucker which is 1oz Gin, 1oz  light rum, 1oz tequila, 1 & 1/2oz Blue Curaçao liqueur, 2oz sweet and sour mix, and 1oz lime and lemon soda on the rocks. I would know I'm the bartender sometimes. I work her part time. I can drink two of them and not die. I never understood why that was and neither did Lycan. Every time I drink 2-3 of them he looks shocked. Raven was watching a cool horror movie when it was time to go home do Lycan could close shop.