1.0 ; We try ~A

Page 1

"Ava, stay close." I whispered.
"I will." She replied. I nodded and slowly walked into the house, it seemed sketchy since.. there's people still alive around the world. I quickly walked over to the kitchen, my knife in my grip just in case if a walker pops out of no where. I looked around the kitchen, and saw a few can food, in the counters.
"Ava." I whispered, almost to a shout. Suddenly her shoe steps came into the kitchen.
"Yeah?" She whispered.
"Come and help me out, I found food." I spoke. She nodded as she fished out a bag in our travel bag that has multiple survival stuffs. She walked closer to me as I started grabbing the cans and dropping them into the bag. When we were done, we left the house and continued our way to find the group.

~

"I'll find you, just go find safety!" He shouted, emotional in his voice.
"Okay!" You sniffled. Guns started shooting away. You and Ava ran to your own direction away from the prison.
"We'll find them when this is over Glynda." She said, out of breathe from running. I sniffled and nodded. "W-we will." I struggled to respond but did. A lot of walkers were distracted from the shooting.

~

We stopped and putted cans all around the space that we were gonna rest in.
"We'll find them Glynda, we just need to make a plan." Ava spoke as she shivered.
"Yeah, but how?" I sat down on a log, pressing my hands together looking at Ava.
"Prison was west, so maybe we could go east, maybe we'll find Glenn and the others there" I looked down at the fire that Ava just made, sadness secretly filled my face.
"What if we don't-"
"We try, Glynda." I looked back at Ava, she gave out a small smile. I nodded.
"Okay, so we go east." I sighed.
"Now that's already planned out, I'm hungry." She giggled and walked over to my side and sat down.
"What did we take anyways." I laughed. She fished out one of the can foods in the bag. "Spaghetti." "Wow, we're lucky." I smiled at Ava. She smiled back. We ate and slept.

We woke up cold, we putted the tent back into our travel bag and walked east. We saw a few walkers but we killed them, instead of leaving them roam around in Atlanta. We both joked and laughed.

I met Ava when we were at the Atlanta camp. Ava Harrison. Ava had losted her two big sisters, Andrea and Amy. She grieved very quiet, sometimes spoke about it to me when she wanted to and would have breakdowns. I trust her, she trusts me. And, she has a crush on Carl, yes they two liked each other, I knew it since Carl often stares at her and smiles and blushes. Carl Grimes. Glenn doesn't wants me to have a boyfriend yet because he doesn't want me to go through what he had to go through when he met Maggie, back at the farm but I did have something with someone.. Patrick. Patrick and I did have something but couldn't admit it which was sad. The virus killed him, they couldn't save him. A lot of people couldn't be saved as well. But some were. One of them was Glenn, I couldn't imagine if I losted him. I couldn't imagine Maggie going through it as well. They both are married as well.

"Look!" Suddenly Ava ran to that poster thingy on that large generator. I followed her behind, she stopped and red it. I red it as well. I was completely shocked.
"Terminus?" I spelled out. Me and Ava looked at each other. It was silence.
"Should we go? Maybe we could find the group there, it's a sanctuary as well." I felt a little bit worried. I hesitantly nodded.
"Let's go then." She took my hand and we followed the trails to Terminus.
"What do you think it looks like?" Ava said.
"I don't know. It's hard to picture it." I said.
"Yeah, I struggled to picture it as well." She giggled. My cheeks felt cold from the temperature, it was autumn of course. My favourite season.
"Do you think Carl is thinking about me?.. now?" Ava spoke. I smiled and playfully punched her shoulder.
"Yes, he maybe misses you as well." I chuckled.
"Ow what was that for!" She giggled.
"Do you?" I gave her the smirky look. She sighed.
"Yes, and I hope he got out of that mess back at the prison." I clinged in her shoulder and looked at the sky.
"Let's hope." I smiled at her. She smiled back.
"I love when you do that." She giggled.
"Cling on your shoulder? That's what I always do when you're feeling worried. Remember?" I said. "Yeah."

It was minutes from walking.
"Should we take the train path?" I asked Ava who was tying her shoes. She looked up and saw the trail.
"Yeah, we should. Looks more easier to get to terminus." She smiled. She got up and I nodded.
"Yeah, maybe it's a easier way to go there." I was excited and worried, I'm trying to find my brother. I don't feel safe without him. I need him by my side.
"Any snacks left in the bag?" I asked Ava again. She shooked her head.
"We shared the last chocolate back at where we last stopped." I giggled.
"Oh yeah." We both got into the trails lines and tried to stay in balance. Suddenly I stopped, and froze because I heard voices.
"What is it?" Ava sounded scared, she was startled because you stopped. I slowly looked back at the trail.
"Who are they?" I didn't recognize the faces. Suddenly Ava gasped, the people stopped as well.
"Glynda?" A familiar voice. Rick Grimes. Michonne. Carl Grimes.
"Rick?" We all started to walk towards each other until we both got close.
"Oh my gosh." Carl said and walked towards Ava for a hug. I smiled at them.
"You guys were heading to terminus as well?" Michonne asked.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"I'm hungry, do you have anything in that bag?" Carl asked.
"Yeah, some canned peaches, will that help your hungry?" She asked Carl.
"Yeah, Thanks." He smiled. We all continued walking. Of course Ava and Carl played balance in the train tracks. All I did was talk to Michonne and Rick. It was until it got dark, we needed a place to rest until the morning, we found a car on the road so that'll do for the night. Me, Ava and Carl got into the car, I sat in the drivers seat as they both shared the chair on my side.

You're Glynda Rhee
™️

+

1200 words

=

Posted: 05/04/20

By; Tobysslave

Please do not copy this, I've been working it on it since February, I was not motivated to finish this due to my mental issues irl.

Also I'm a little proud of this:)

Btw I'd love to add another person into this Fanfiction with Glynda and Ava. If so, comment your name and I'll choose who'll be in it:)

Hope you enjoyed this 🤍