1.1 ; Good People ~D

Page 2

"Are you warm?" Carl asked Ava.
"Yeah, I am now." She replied. I sighed and closed my eyes, I was very tired. It was still cold in this truck, so I decided to hug myself to keep myself warm but it didn't help. I opened my eyes, looked at the side and saw Ava sleeping, already? Carl was trying to sleep until he noticed me looking at them.
"You okay Glynda?" He asked with one of his eyes open.
"Yeah, just checking on Ava." I said as I looked ahead. Rick and Michonne talking.
"Don't worry, my dad will alert us if people come." Carl sounded very sleepy.
"Don't worry about me Carl, you need to rest like Ava." I looked back at Carl who nodded. "Yeah, but you too." He said as he smiled. I smiled back. "I guess." I laughed a little and layed back at the chair and decided to give it a try. I closed my eyes, and suddenly I fell asleep minutes later.

Suddenly I felt the urge to wake up, until I heard talking.. those, voices.. didn't sound like Rick's or Michonne's. I opened my eyes slowly and looked to the side and suddenly the guy in the window touched the window, which made Me, Ava and Carl jump. We all gasped and moved a little back from the window, I was terrified. Carl and Ava looked terrified as well, I quickly held Ava's hand and Ava held mines. The guy was grinning and smirking, touching the window weirdly with a knife in his hand.
"Is it locked?" I asked, whispering , trying not to make my mouth move too much.
"No." Carl quietly said, his voice was shaking. Ava breathing was loud. I held her hand tighter.
"Shit, and I was thinking of turning in for the night on a New Year's Eve!" The greyed hair guy said and laughed with a gun pointing in Rick's head.
"Now, who's gonna count down the ball dropper with me, huh?" He said.
"Ten Mississippi!" "Nine Mississippi!" "Eight Mississippi!" Suddenly a familiar voice shouted.
"Joe!" I looked to my side and saw Daryl. He slowly walked closer to them. He looked very devastated.
"Hold up.." "You're stopping me on eight, Daryl." My heart was pounding, fear filled my body.
"Just hold up." Daryl spoke again, looking at Rick.
"This is the guy that killed Lou, so we got nothing to talk about." The guy with the huge gun pointing at Michonne's head spoke.
"The thing about nowadays is we got nothing but time, say your piece, Daryl." Greyed hair said.
"These people..you're gonna let them go. These are good people." Daryl suddenly said. The greyed hair guy looked very confident.
"Now I think Lou would disagree with you on that. I'll of course have to speak for him and all because your friend here, strangled him in a bathroom." I looked back at Daryl.
"You want blood. I get it." Daryl dropped his crossbow on the ground, still lock eyes with the greyed hair guy. Suddenly, Daryl surrendered.
"Come on." He softly said, stepping a little closer to them.
"This man killed our friend. You say he's good people. See, now that right there i-i-is a lie." He shuttered.
"It's a lie." He yelled. My eyes widened as I saw Daryl being dragged to the ground and beaten.
"Teach him fellas, teach him all the way!" The door suddenly dashed open with the guy grabbed out Carl and Ava.
"Ava Carl!" I cried, suddenly the other door was opened, with a guy pulling me out.
"You leave them be!" Rick yelled. I heard Carl's and Ava's whimpers. They struggled to get out of that guys grip. Rick tried to get up but the greyed hair pulled him back down.
"No stop!" I cried as I saw a knife in Ava's neck.
"Shush baby girl." Suddenly his hands ran down my body.
"No.." I struggled in his grip, his body was touched behind me.
"I'm craving for your body.." his breathe touched my skin. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Let me take that one.." A guy chuckled and grabbed Ava.
"No!" I shouted and cried.
"Shut up." The guy behind me said.
"Glynda!" Ava cried out.
Daryl was still being beaten behind me.
"First we're gonna beat Daryl to death and we'll have the women then the girls and the boy, and then shoot you and then we'll be square." He chuckled evilly.
"It'll be easy when you don't.. struggle you know." His hands slowly unzipped my hoodie. I slowly started to cry. I felt scared.
"Don't touch her!" Ava shouted.
"Please!" She cried. Suddenly Carl was thrown onto the ground.
"Let them go." Rick sharply said.
"Stop!" Ava cried.
"Carl!" My eyes widened, suddenly I froze as I felt his cold hand touching my stomach and.. it slowly went down, my legs dropped. I felt paralyzed.
"You're into it.." he whispered. I was on the ground. I couldn't scream. I couldn't cry. All I heard was Carl's and Ava's whimpers. "Glynda!" Ava screamed.
"Don't!" She yelped as she fell on the ground.
"Let them go!" Rick yelled.
"You like that don't you?" He slowly turned you around to look at him, that smirk. Your eyes widened as you felt control.
"No.. no.." You slowly started to squirm around. "Ava!" I cried.
"Stop it." He sharply spoke. His hands tried holding you down but you didn't give up. Tears shredding down your face. You could hear the guy laughing evilly. Suddenly your shirt was ripped off. Your eyes widened, you gasped and cried. Suddenly the flashback came back..

~

"Tell me.. or you'll get this." You were pushed down on the table. You felt—

~

Suddenly a shot, which caused you to come back to reality with Ava shouting and Carl whimpering. Everyone stopped, they all looked up to see what caused the gun to go.
"I got it, it's gonna be so much worse now." The guy looked back at me. His hands were around my body. I screamed, crying.
"No!" His hands were around my top private. I tried getting his hands off but couldn't. He chuckled.
"You love it." He smirked.
"Glynda No, get your hands off of her!" She shouted. Carl whimpered.
"Carl!" I saw he was trying to get the knife. The guy was shushing him. He was turned back onto the ground, my eyes widened as we both eyed go eyed.
"Carl!" Suddenly the guy unbuckled his belt.
"No!" I whimpered.
"Don't worry about him." His hand turned your head towards him.
"Carl!" Ava shouted and whimpered. Suddenly she stopped, she was now whimpering.
"Oh, look at your friends." His hand now turned your head to the side where Carl and Ava is. I sobbed as I saw them struggling. I sobbed.
"Leave them be!" Rick growled. Ava had a guy behind him as well. The guy and the guy on Ava high fived each other with laughs. Suddenly the two guys stopped and looked up.. seeing Rick bitting the greyed hair guy. The greyed hair guy fell on the ground. They all looked shock then Michonne got control with a gun and shot the guy who was pointing the gun at her and also killing the guy that was on Ava and Daryl suddenly pulled off the guy out of you and beated him.
"I'll kill him! I-I-I'll kill him!" The guy suddenly said, with a knife in Carl's neck.
"Let the boy go!" Michonne stated.
"He's mine." Suddenly Rick said and walked towards him fearlessly. Suddenly Ava came up to me and hugged me. I cried.
"Oh Glynda.." She whispered and cried.
"It's over now."

You're Glynda Rhee
™️

+

1334 words

=

Posted: 05/05/20

Made by Tobysslave

Sorry if this isn't about Carl, I'll probably start making it about him in Page 3 or 4 don't worry:)

I'm just clarifying the friendship between Glynda and Ava:)

Hope you enjoyed it 🤍