intro two.

[flashback 2.]
.
.

tiny shooting star.

>"I'm sad, Kino. Can't you tell?"
>"Why...?"

And then she laughed.
...,, ; Fading laughter.
Hauntingly, it faded.

It faded to nothing.
just like her...
will.

There was a shook in her step.

.
.

>"...Momma said whenever I get mad or sad, I should take a deep breath and attempt to balance myself on a beam bridge! It's scary...so it gets me going right after...like magic!"

And while the whole universe continued to evolve, she was stuck in the place closest to the sun. She bathed in the brightness but failed to notice she was already burning.
Burning away...

.
.
.

(falling apart.)

All she had been waiting for. A shiver down her spine. A taste of the calamity...the despair of an oddity...

--
--

of.
.
one.
.
wrong.
.
step.
.

:))((**

Truth is, she liked the moon. It glistened the loudest.
Just like her.
When no one was watching.

I took hold of her hand, and pulled it.
,,,and took the place...of that calamity.

A

s
h
i
v
e
r

down her spine...

"I don't believe in magic." I would say.

And then, in her solitude...she would blink. As if she was asking herself what exactly was she doing? But, that's a lie. And then, with a swift of a pen, she would smile at me again.

"...How could I not? After meeting someone like you! The piercing red eyes and the mystical wings!"

Practically speaking, her features are not tragic features by birth. She walks too slow, and speaks too slow, and would not keep her countenance.
In contrast to me.
That, however, is what is considered normal.
That's completely of the average.
Utterly typical.

For her, I'll...

----

[RED SCREEN]
.
.
.
___.___

...
ahaha...,,,??
ok.

.
.
.

[end of flashback 2.]

____________________________

.
.

[BLACK SCREEN]
(ur pov: afternoon)

Po-polka Dots Line / Suzuya Juuzou