Uh oh

Sophie's POV
After we finished dinner we go into separate rooms to have the chat the parents wanted to tell us. Me Edaline and Della walk into the room I always stayed in when I went to Everglen. Ok goes Della she explains that all the dads wanted to talk to the guys about their daughters and that all the moms disagree and that's why us girls get to go and talk to the other gals while the boys get a talk from the dads, this is going to be interesting.
Fitz's POV
Oh no me and Grady head off to my room, I am kinda scared cause he is Grady the one that is super overprotective of Sophie and I really like her so I hope this goes well. ( in comments type good luck for Fitz cause he probably needs it!🤞)
Grady POV
Ok I start to say, Fitz I know you are a responsible kid and that you are a very charming student and I am aware that you and my daughter are boyfriend and girlfriend but that just makes my job even more harder. The whole reason I wanted to talk to you is because I know almost every girl in school has a crush on you Mr. Vacker ( oh no he called him Mr. Vacker 😝😂) and I don't want there to be a situation where my daughter is crying because of these girls who are obviously in to you and you actually like them back! Ok so my point is that I don't want you doing stuff with my daughter if your doing this with someone else. Do you understand? Yes he reply's shyly. Now the last thing I want to talk about, well the last two. First you are aloud in Havenfield anytime you don't have to knock, here is a key and me and Edaline both discuses it will be fare so that way if we are in the pastures we don't have to look around for a key to let you in. And secondly, no funny business with my daughter you hear me! YES! Says Fitz in a joyous voice that this discussion is not about something gross. Ok you may go back to Sophie and talk to her. And if you hurt her you will get a sweet little taste of pain...
Now off you go and have fun, and I know what you are thinking yes me Edaline, Della, and Alden all planned to where red as a hint that we know!😏
Now let's go down and us adults can leave while you continue your guys sleepover.
Ok how did you like the chapter comment down below👇🏼in the comments and have a wonderful day see you guys in the next chapter!
👋🏼 bye!
-NotQadira

Ok how did you like the chapter comment down below👇🏼in the comments and have a wonderful day see you guys in the next chapter!👋🏼 bye! -NotQadira