Part 3

POV Julie•

I've been trying to find Louis for a few minutes now until I hear my name being called. "Julie, can you come to your office please. There's someone you need to meet," it was Benjamin. Was I about to meet Louis? "Ah Julie your here, this is Louis Rees Zammit. He's our youngest member of the squad. Why don't you to have a little chat and you can get to know him and his needs" while saying this Benjamin walked me into my room and left again.

Wow!

In front of my was a 6ft3 gorgeous rugby player. He's got beautiful brown eyes and a jaw dropping smile. Actually, talking of jaws his jaw line is so sharp and as my eyes trail down his body I see his very muscular arms and really veiny hands. I keep going and his shirt fits tightly around what I can imagine is his perfectly toned chest and abs. By this point I'm probably staring but he's so good and there's still some of him I'm left to see. His solid thighs came next and damn how I can't wait to be massaging them. However my intense thoughts were interrupted by a strong sexy welsh accent "Hi you must be my physio Julie. I'm Louis it's a pleasure to meet you!"

•Louis' POV•

The other lads on the team had started taking about this new physio who was joining the team and naturally it had me intrigued. Just as my mind started to wonder and think about this girl, I get called into one of the physio rooms by Benjamin. I do hope I'm meeting her.
A few seconds after he left the room and young girl entered. No way. It can't be. Is this my new physio?

A gorgeous young girl stood in front of me and I can't take my eyes off her. She's got spiralling dark blue eyes and pretty pink lips which I wished I could have so badly. Her silky brown hair waved as the door shut and her stunning body took my breath away. Wow! But I had to snap out of my little day dream. I continued to introduce myself as I felt her eyes trail my body. This made my heart flip and her smile made my knees weak. "Hiya Louis, I'm Julie your new physio. I've got a couple of questions to ask you and feel free to ask me some as well if you'd like," her soft voice spoke as she took a seat on the seat beside me. I wanted to ask her so many questions like how are you so beautiful? How old are you? Are you single? But damn I need to control myself around her and stay professional to make sure I don't cause issues with either of our careers and our work relationship.

————————————————————————
Btw I know the time lines are kinda messed up but I'm gonna go with it.
Part 3 is now up yay!!!!  It's not long but the juicy bits are coming up soon 🤗🤪. Hope you enjoy ❤️
Teagan.