No love

😘August pov 😘
I woke up this morning I check my phone to figure out that I have 10 miss calls form my manager when I call her back she is talking really fast I couldn't even understand what she was saying then she stopped and told me I was going on tour and first stop New York I told the guy's we all got up and packed because we had to be on the bus in 3 hour so we all jumped in the car and left to get something to eat then we went to my moms house to tell her I was leaving for tour she gave me a big hug and kiss and me and the boys left for the bus .
<sipping to the concert in New York >
I got thrown all my song I was on my last one in the middle of me singing it just went back.
😎August boy James pov😎
Bro August just passed out on stage we have get hem to the hospital like now let's go!!!😠
😘August pov😘
Every thing is still black what who is that.I see a girl with long hair a big 🍑 she turned around and was so pretty and perfect with her big brown eyes and big pink lips and those white teeth with that smile I felt like I was in haven then she said hey baby how are you then she kissed me I gust fill in love with her then some one for a distance said "Nicki Minaj and August Alsina over here" she helped me up and we ran to the car we jumped in fast and drove away.She notes that I just keep looking at her she asked what is wrong honey I said nothing .