Chapter 9

{Austin's POV}

Here goes nothing.

I hopped out of my car that I sloppily parked onto Alex's driveway. My brain, racing as to what I was going to do when I faced Alex.

I stood in his doorway, straightened my clothes, and took a deep breath. As I raised my hand to knock on the door, it swung open.

"Look man," Alex started. "I know it wasn't right to try to take your girl, I know that it wasn't right to text her, and I sure as hell know that it wasn't right to go behind your back."

All I could do was stare at him.

"But if there's one thing I would regret most, it would be to lose our friendship. Your like a brother to me. Without you I don't know what I would do. You've been here for me for years and I-"

"How could you be so dumb Alex?" I interrupted. "How in the world could you possibly stoop this low? I've been there for you man! All the time, day or night. How come you decided to abandon my trust huh?" I interrupted.

"Look man." Alex replied. "I'm sorry ok? I was being stupid."

I looked at him, my heart filled with rage and sadness.

Alex spoke.

"All I know is that I can't lose my best friend."

"Alex." I replied. "You didn't lose your best friend."

Alex sighed a sigh of relief.

"You just broke him."

................................................................
OMG GUYS IM SO EXCITED I HAVE SO MANY PLANS SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT ITS 1AM OK I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!

~Cassandra😊