Just Elena

Oliver's POV

I watch the limo as it drives away with my girlfriend. It's kind of strange to think of Elena as my girl, but it's a great kind of strange.

I smile at myself, turn, and walk to the garage.

I think about the previous night. She was different than the other women I have slept with.

A good kind of different.

I think it's because I really do love her. I didn't think that I did, until that dance.

I always knew that Elena was beautiful, but I never once thought that she was the true image of perfection. When we were kids, every boy at school had a crush on her and were always drooling about her.

And I never saw why. I thought she was pretty, that was it. But now that we both grown up, I finally see it.

The way her smooth skin glows in any light, the way her hair hangs like a soft cloak of midnight around her, the way her mouth turns into a bow shape when she smiles, and her eyes.

Those are the best part.

Hazel eyes that are dark and light at the same time. The streaks of gold that make her eyes glow.

And the way they seem to see threw all the horrible things I've done and still see goodness in me.

How could I have never seen that? The answer was simple.

Because I never looked.

I only saw Laurel, thinking that she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

But, now I see Elena. My eyes opened for the first time when I saw her at the party.

A beautiful angel, wearing a beautiful blue gown that showed her perfect hourglass figure. The lights casting the set of a goddess coming from heaven.

And I realized that I've been in love with this goddess. I realized that I always have been. And she said that she loved me back.

My life is complete now. I don't need the world to love me, or even Starling for that matter.

Just Elena.