Chapter 2

'Ooh girl, I'm so excited!' Stephanie smiled, lugging her heavy suitcase up the small bridge to the yacht.

Jasmine nodded, following her two best friends. She was having flashbacks from the last time she was on a boat.

'You okay?' Ryan asked her.

Jasmine merely nodded at him.

Stephanie stepped back and whispered. 'It's okay girl, you'll be fine.'

Jasmine smiled. 'Thanks Steph.'

The three of them headed forward onto the cruise.

***

Tom tugged his best friend's arms onto the boat excitedly. 'OMG look!' He squeals. 'This boat looks so cool!' He pulled Topher and Jen up with him.

Topher's breath picked up when he stepped on, but he covered this feeling with a smile. 'It looks great, right Jen?'

Jen smiled. 'I can't wait to get my tan on!'

'Girl, look at you!' Tom said, looking her up and down. 'You don't need anymore fake tan!'

'Hey!' Jen crossed her arms. 'It's not fake!'

Topher raised his eyebrows as the three headed on to their cabin.

****

The boat had only just set off and Topher made his way to the pool in a tight pair of speedos. He made his way next to Tom and Jen who were sunbathing.

Tom looked him up and down. 'Wow you're not hiding anything.'

Topher winked. 'When you look like me, why would you?'

'Touché.' Jen smiled, as Topher sat down between them.

Topher was prepared for a day of relaxing by the sun of the pool and drinking when he stopped in his tracks. He had got up to go and refill his drink when he paused. It was Jasmine. 'Jasmine?' He asked.

Jasmine turned around and her eyes went wide. 'T-Topher?' She stuttered. 'You're here?'

Topher nodded. 'Isn't this great?'

She nodded. 'W-Wow... I can't believe it. I almost expect Scarlett to turn up.'

'Doubt it.' Topher folded his arms. 'She never seemed like the type to enjoy yachts.'

Jasmine snickered. 'Yeah.'

The two carried on chatting and they returned to go and sit down by the pool together.

Tom and Jen sat down next to the two chatting. 'Who's this?' Jen asked.

Topher turned to his friends. 'This is my mate Jasmine, we met awhile back... At school.' Jasmine raised a brow at this but she decided not to say anything. She hadn't told her friends what had happened either- she didn't want to be pitied or treated like glass.

'I love your clothes!' Jen smiled. 'They're so fetch.'

'Thanks.' Jasmine smiled. She was actually starting to enjoy being on this cruise.