PART~2

She goes to her picture and nameplate touch it lovingly with teary eyes..

#Flashback

Papa..  why this is hanging on the wall u r here only na.. then whyyy?? (Pointing her tiny fingure to her father's pictures)

 then whyyy?? (Pointing her tiny fingure to her father's pictures)

And thisssss... Ufff!! U thought what haaa?? No one knows ur name that u should put ur name on this tableee.. MR. BIHAN SINGHANIA
Ufff!! Tum na papa mujhe paglu bana dega..
After telling that she volved into his revolving chair...

#flashback end

A smile automatically came on her face now remembering her childhood..
Now she is in her cabin
It is her chair,

 Now she is in her cabinIt is her chair,

here is her picture and Nameplate...

Suddenly she remembered where is papa?? !!

And called papa..

and turned back and saw her papa is here with a smiling face with teary eyes...
She goes to her father and hugged him.
From now i am relaxed noone ask me that why am i hungged my pic and nameplate ...haha..😁

Bela softly slap on her father's chest..said.. papa... A smile came on..!
From now all are called me Miss Bela Singhania. Nobody called me only i am ceo of Singhania co. 's daughter, Mr. bihan singhania 's daughter..
It's not that i don't love to hear my name with u.. bt now i hv  also an Identity..

Yes my daughter.. and this is the main matter that u r nt given as a heridity order post u gained it. And now i 'll get relax by hearing my name with u bela.

I know u 'll give me that happiness that when anybody 'll call me father of ceo of Singhania co., Bela Singhania's father I 'll feel proud.. I 'll get a happiness in pride for that..

Papa: Bela!!  I 'll get that na???
Bela: yes papa!. I promise!

B.father:Tnq Bela now come I 'll teach you everything in office.
Bela : It's my pleasure Mr. Singhania😝😜 (with chuckle)

B.father glared at her.

Another place...

Ohohoho!!! Shit! Shittt!! Mai toh aaj gya ree..!! Professor raw kha jayenge reeee😒!! Late ho gyaaa!! 😯😯
Mumma v na.. mujhe daka nehi😒😒😑😑😐 mai pakka gya!!!
Vagban ab tumhi ho mujhe bachane k liye... Bhachalo ..plzzzz🙏🙏🙏🙏