Part-12

Guys i know i am hell like late.. bt sry.. plz stay with this story.. i 'll update full this story in 2 days.. plz.. 🙏🙏 and again sry fr late..

Story continuation...

By Mr. Agw 's order hiya and aviraj has come there.. and they saw bela and mahir there with tearfull eyes..

They all r locked in digital way...

Gurds take them together.. and

In this side bela did her signature..

But in this time mahir opened their all locked and when mr. Agw was going to sign.. mahir snatched it and our aviraj paunched him..

All flew frm there in a go...

They saw two bikes there..

Bela started one bike and mahir started one bike..

Mahir started this.. along with hiya.. and bela started

This along with avi

This along with avi..

They started with full speed and go into in dust..

But.. but.. but.. God always help nehi krta hai.. as if they 'll take help!!

Some goons came and started to shoot.. and in this way...

A bullet came and hits mahir's head frm back....

They fell down..

Bela saw it..

B: ohhh!! Shit.. she stopped her bike and gave it to avi.. and said hiya to go with him..

Hiya hazitated.. but they hv no much time.. so they gone.. here bela started this bike again.. goons r coming near and near.. so bela started the bike and mahir is laying on her with half consious mood..

With high much difficulties they reached in town.. then seashore.. and saw backwards again..

As her instructions hiya and avi got in Dubai going ship without noticing of anybody.... nd bela also went into with mahir...

In a desk..

She can see mahir clearly now..

Blood ozzened.. she saw  in his wound clearly .. but can't do nothing now..

Mahir is half consious mood..

Bela know that ship has doctor but if she is going to him.. then noone can rescue them.. so she taking care of him..

It's 3 hrs journey..

They came in port... All 4 meet and then went fr a hospital and called only bela 's father.. bcz they all know now mahir 's father did it..

In hospital .

Oparation theater..

Operation going on past 1 hr..

Bela 's father came.. and heard all frm avi and bela.. he fumed in anger... And called someone..

After 5 hrs long surgery.. doctor came.. bela run to him.. her father noticed it..

D: Opertation is successful but fr late he can't see.. he lost his power of eyes..

All shocked..bela is standing now as a stone..

To be continued...
#stay tuned..

#I 'll update full this story in 2 days so plz stay with this story..

I am sry, fr this boaring chottusa update🙏🙏

To be continued..

____( plz ignore all typo and grammatical mistakes) ____________________________________
#DEBS.🤗BHATT.💙

#IF U GUYS WANTS THEN ONLY TO BE CONTINUED..
#IF U LIKES IT REALLY THEN DO VOTE , COMMENTS AND SHARE IT.
*ALL TYPES OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED.
🤗

TILL THEN BYE.💙
#STAYHOME #STAYSAFE
#Thanks for ur all love❤🤗
#I like to read comment plz guys if u have some time do comment plz..🙏

***###plz read my another completed behir/pearbhi story ff ###***