A Beautiful Distraction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

--

This story might contain typographical and grammatical errors. You can complain to me and I'll be doing an edit whenever I'll finish this story. Thank you!

--

l was 8 when my mom left me, left us. I don't know what got into her mind that she left, I was still child back then.

My mom teached me the sense of music. She's the one that introduced music to me. She teached me how to sing.

Now that I'm big enough to understand things, my dad wouldn't tell me why did my mom left us.

And that's when the strings that attached me to dad was slowly fading.

I was a freak because I hated him for not telling me the real reason.

And this time, it's me who left.

Now that I left, I'm going to find an answer for the questions that haven't been answered.

I'm going to find the answers with music as my inspiration.

But on my way in finding the answer, I also found you, unexpectedly.

And I was just a distraction to you.

A beautiful distraction, you said.

---