017 and 018

(A/N: Sorry if its a bit annoying na magkakahiwalay pa yung narrations, sinusunod ko kasi siya dun sa original thread hehe)

Celeste's Point of View

Huminga muna ako ng malalim tapos pinunas ko sa pantalon ko yung pasmado kong kamay.

"Care to state the reason why you're late, Ms. Alcantara?"

Nanlaki mata ko sa sinabi niya.

Shet, mapapahamon pala ako ng english- di ako nagprepare...

Wow, bakit ka naman ganyan sa asawa mo- char.

I looked at him and saw that he's carelessly sat on his swivel chair. His arms crossed on his chest and he had a blank expression on his face.

His suit was just a plain gray one but looked more expensive than my whole year's condo rent.

And damn, that face.

"Ms. Alcantara-"

"Yes, asawa ko- Yes sir!"

PUTANGINA CELESTE- ASAWA GAGO WALA NA- WALA NA TALAGA AKONG TRABAHO NITO-

He raised his eyebrows at me and nodded to the direction of the chair infront of him, implying that I should sit there.

I quickly went and sat on the chair and placed the folder that had my resume in it and waited for his next action.

He grabbed the folder and skimmed through the pages, while I on the hand- skimmed him.

He had luscious raven black curly hair that looked like he failed straightening it- pero it works...

It was a bit messy but damn him for pulling it off.

Those eyes that can make anyone fall in love with him with just one look.

His jawline that could honestly cut me if I tried to touch it.

And... those lips that look so kissable-

My skimming was cut off when I heard him talk to me-

"It says here that you're a UST graduate for some quite time now, but your previous jobs- branch manager, sales agent-" Basa niya sa resume ko habang nakakunot ang noo, "Tell me, nakapagtrabaho ka na ba or do you have any experience working in an office environment?"

Afraid to say anything, I just shooked my head no.

He then looks at me for a while and stood up from his seat.

"So why do you think you're worthy and deserving for this job?"

Aba! Prinactice ko ata sagot ko dito kagabi- Panis ka sakin--

Sasagutin ko na sana yung scripted kong sagot na galing sa WikiHow kaso nagulat ako nung pumunta siya sa harap ko at nilapit niya yung mukha niya sa'kin.

Nilagay niya yung dalawa niyang sa magkabilang arm rest ng upuan ko.

Parang isang tulak lang ata sa ulo niya, mahahalikan na niya ako-

"What's your answer, Ms. Alcantara?"