Unleash The Truth

Hey, everyone. You all know me as Varianladdin. I just got tagged by VarianFizherbert and I have to say 12 things about myself. After I am done, I have to tag 6 or more people. So are y'all ready to know some things about me???

1. My zodiac sign is a Gemini and my birthday is on June 3.

2. My favorite movie genre is horror. My dad and I would stay up late at night and watch alot of horror movies.

3. I am interested in Tangled the Series and I am also interested in crime shows like NCIS.

4. My dad died 4 years ago and I am living with my step family, who are amazing and incredible.

5. My favorite character from Tangled the Series is a tie between Varian and Xavier.

6. My hobbies are art, writing, reading, listening to music, playing soccer, and watch movies.

7. My nickname is K because it is the first letter of my first name.

8. I am a eighth grader and I got accepted to City College in Maryland.

9. The time I got to do something big was in sixth grade. There was talent show and I decided to sign up for it. It was first time doing that and I sang a song called Journey to the Past. I actually nailed it.

10. I had a best friend name Chase. We did alot of things together like sing, dance, and sometimes my dad and I would drop off at her house after school if her brother couldn't pick her up. But then, I moved in with my mother and I transferred to a new school. I never saw her again.

11. I have 2 biological siblings: a boy and a girl. I have 5 step siblings: 3 girls and 2 boys.

12. My favorite color is black. It is the best color!

There! Well I hoped you enjoyed and now it is time for tags:
CassarianShipper
SmyPonies
yinthedemon
Myth57
moonshadowwolf17
Waterbottle123drink

Everyone who I said have to make a chapter with 12 facts about yourself. You also need an interesting title and you need to tag 6 or more people! I wish y'all good luck and I can't wait to see what y'all put down...