Listen Up All You, Ghouls

Hey everyone! I got tagged by VarianFizherbert and I will tell y'all more about myself and I will give y'all one more spoiler alert and that is it!

1. My favorite characters from Scooby Doo (all movies/shows) is Shaggy and Scooby.

2. I ship Jelsa (Jack and Elsa) Laparian (Lapis and Varian), and Fluttercord (Fluttershy and Discord).

3. My 2 favorite videos that someone did for Laparian are:

4. My favorite video that someone did for Jelsa is:

5. My favorite video that someone did for Fluttercord is:

6. I love learning new cultures and history about everything.

7. I signed up on Wattpad because my friend V, or variancarrie told me about this and I found my other friend, Kazzy or KarinaHowell

8. My favorite types of flower is a black eyed susan.

9. I love Varian Fanfics, but the one I am reading right now is called The Secret of the Moonstone, which is so good so far.

10. I am an early bird and a night bird. I wake up early and I stay up late.

11. My fear is that I don't want to lose the people I love and care about. I suffer that all my life and it is torture. I am lucky that I still have some people here who I love.

12. I live in Baltimore, Maryland.

SPOILER ALERT:
I hate to say this, but Maria and Myth are not blood sisters. Maria is the daughter of Gothel and the sister of Cassandra. Maria will betray the others and they will find out that Maria was never the 6th person who was supposed to be in the group. It was Myth...

Tags:
Weirdos_R_Us
WolfLotte
21XoXo8
AmanddyUwU
-thatnerd
VariansGirl
thegreatcassbi
wxlipse

That is all folks. Now, do what you need to do and be safe...