Pain and Healing

I woke up and found jin sitting in a chair reading over what I'm guessing was what had my info on it. I sat up groggily and Jin noticed. He quickly put the papers on the side table and got up. I looked to him and said "Hey" weakly. He smiled at me and said "Hey, Sleeping Beauty I thought you'd never wake up." I furrowed my eyebrows "How long was I out?" I asked. "You've been out for a month."  My eyes widened "A FUCKING MONTH?!?!?!?!" He chuckled and said "Yes, but you've been healing well." I looked down to see most of my bruises and cuts gone. "Good I want to be back in action." He shook his head "they beat you bad didn't they you were in horrible condition." I just nodded and looked away. I mean I'm supposed to be a bad ass and they've only seen that at the party. I've grown to like them. But.....

Their still idiots. Hehe.

I went to get up and Jin pushed me back down. I looked at him a bit pissed. "You can't get up. You have to rest." He told me. I chuckled and said "I've rested enough. I want to move or go somewhere I've been in one room and tortured for 5 months." He softened to that and said "Fine, get dressed and we can go to the market." I was super happy and flung my blanket off of me. He walked out and I got my clothes and brought them to the bathroom. I got out of the shower after 10 minutes in there. I was happy I felt clean and obviously free. I got dressed.

This is what I wore:

I walked out and went down stairs

I walked out and went down stairs. As I was walking to the kitchen with a smile because I was free I realized something and my smile left my face. Jin noticed and said "what?" I looked at him and said " I was happy because I felt clean and free but...." I looked down sadly." But what?" He said I looked up." But he got away didn't he?" He looked down then back up. "Yes, yes he did." I nodded and we left. When we were driving there he looked at me and spoke "You shouldn't worry he can't get you." I chuckled and he was confused. "You don't know Jackson like I do."

Flashback:

"Hey princess." I turned around and found Jackson. SHIT he must've found out who I was. I ran and didn't stop.I wasn't always a bad ass I wasn't like that til Kai got abusive which was a month after this event. He chased after me and I kept going. I looked back hearing more footsteps. I found the rest of Got7 by his side.  Now I'm screwed. When did this school become a maze. It felt like there was no where to go. Every turn I took there was no exit. I turned and lost them for a bit so I ran into a room. Once I thought I heard them pass I walked out and turned to the way I knew they would run. But, instead of facing an empty hallway I was faced with a furious Jackson. I went to run but was met by a hard chest. I looked up and found Mark. Fuck Fuck Fuck. I turned my head back to Jackson and he grabbed my arms I started to kick around but then BamBam grabbed my legs I was defenseless. They brought me to the roof. I was scared. The dropped me on the concrete and I groaned in pain. "Fuckers." I then covered my mouth. Shit why does my attitude have to act up now. JB turned around first and said "what did you say Bitch." I looked down and said nothing. Someone grabbed my chin harshly and pulled my face up. I looked to them with wide eyes. It was Yugyeom. They chuckled and said in a horrifying voice " You better not of." With that he threw my face away and my eyes started to become glossy. They beat me with no mercy and I hated it. Jinyoung and Youngjae came over and put my in the corner. Jackson came up and said "We will always be here and you'll always suffer. Remember this I don't give up easily." I kept looking down. He turned to Youngjae and said "knock her out." After that he threw my head into the side wall and they left me.

End of Flashback:

"They won't give up he's stubborn." I looked to him and he was nervous. I looked ahead and said "He's the definition of Devil and that's why he's the top. He'll get me again one way or another. Unless he's killed I'm always in worse danger than I would be if he wasn't here." I stopped. I was blank faced. "He's the cause of all my pain and who I am. There's.....

Pain and healing."