☆《Bad news》☆

You were at your parent's mansion today,It was around 7:00 pm.Laying down on your bed just scrolling through your phone.

"Young master y/n,dinner is ready!"Your maids were outside and knocked on the door gently.You opened the door ans went out.

"I already told you guys that you don't need to call me that...I'm not someone spoiled...."You sighed

"It's kn the rules master so we have to follow it"They then bowed down and went running to the kitchen.You just sighed and went to the your family's dinner room.

You saw your parents and your brother already sat down infront of the dinner table.You just bowed at them and also sat down.

"For today's dinner we prepared Cajun Seafood Pasta as the main dish,with Crispy Dijon Smashed Potatoes as the side dish,the dessert will be Blueberry Violet Eclair and Iced Tea for the beverage"

While eathing your dinner your mother suddenly blurted out something.

"Honey,we have good news for you today!"

"Hmm what is it mom?"You smiled and your father and mother looked at each other with bright smiles

"We enrolled you to a school in U.S.A to study!Since you're a second year it will take you 5 years to study in that school and there will be a 2 year training!You will be going there after this week!"They said in excitement.But it wasn't excited for you.When you heard that you will be living there for atleast seven years you droppen your fork in shocked.

Tears started to form from your eyes,and your parents and your brother was worried so they started to ask you why.

'This isn't good news at all!...It's bad news!'

"Y/n is there something wrong?"Your brother worriedly asked.

"Oh no!I'm just happy!!!"You wiped your tears away and laughed.Your parent's brother started to laugh as well.

When dinner finished,You went to your room and laid down in in your bead you covered your face with a pillow and started to cry.The tears you wanted to put out an hour ago is now spilling down your cheeks.

'Why didn't they told me earlier?!'

'Kenma....I'm going to leave him!..'

'What if he loved someone else?while I was gone?'

'I'm sorry Kenma...that I have to leave you I have no choice....'

You continued to cry and you soon fell asleep due to your swollen eyes.

~~~~~

Days passed since you locked yourself in your room,you've been there since 6 days.You only go out  whenever it's eating time.Your parent's got worried but you assured them that your fine.You've only had one day left,So you decided to meet Kenma on his apartment.

"Kenma?"You knocked on his door two times.He then opened the door with a bright smile on his face.

'I'm sorry....I think I'm going to ruin that bright smile on your face....'

You walken in and both of you sat on his couch.His eyes widened with concern when he saw your eyes so swollen.

"What happen?!"

"I have to tell you something Kenma..."

"Okay okay continue.."He said with an understanding tone.

"I'm go-going to go to U.S.A tomorrow to study there....."Tears started to form from your eyes.Kenma eyes widened

"Why did you just told me these now??"He asked with a sad tone.

"They just only told me last week,but I have not guts to tell you!"You started to cry.Kenma hugged y/n and rubbed her back in circles.Tears started to form on Kenma's eyes as well.

Kenma's pov

"It's okay I'm not mad"I assured her that it was fine so she would calm down a bit.She looked up at me and smiled warmly with tears falling down from her cheeks.

'It was hurting me a lot.....but I have to calm down so that she would calm down as well'

"Come with me tomorrow at the airport okay?"She said

"Sure..."I smiled at her

Minutes later,y/n decided to leave.Before she left,I hugged her and gave her a goodbye kiss at the forehead.

"She finally leaft..."

I started to cry and kept punching the wall.I was really hurt.Who knows when she'll come back?What if she doesn't come back?.Words popped up in my mind that's making me worried a lot.

"This is the first time I started to cry a lot......"I said while looking down

"I guess y/n is the first person who let me show my true colors.."

"It's okay if she found someone else.....It's not like someone will forever be interested in me anyways....."

"She'll find a better man than me and it's totally fine..."

"Because she's too precious to be mine...."

~~~~~~~

I'm now sitting at the waiting are,I asked Kuroo to come with me but he had something to do so I ended up going here by myself.

"Kenma!!!!"Someone yelled,having a feeling of the person sprinting towards me.I looked back and saw y/n and her relatives at her back following her.

"Hey..."I scratch the back of my head

"Oh-hoh~who is this guy?"A guy said.He must be y/n's brother but he's so tall I think he has the same height with Lev.

"He's my bo-boy friend!!!"

"Well my name is b/n!!(brother's name)It's a pleasure to meet my future brother-in-law!!!"He offered his hand

"My name is Kenma Kozume"I reached out and shaked hands with him.

"Wowww!!!!!what a pretty boy"A woman in her back said.

"Tha-thankyou"I was kind of embarassed and kind of shocked that they approved of me.

"Hmm looks like both of you will get a small child!"Her father laughed.

"Urusai(shut up) dad!!!!"Y/n yelled

"Well it's time for me to leave..."Y/n said looking down

"Pro-promise me!that you'll wait for me.No matter how long it is I'll also promise you I'll come back!!!!"She said while putting out a pinky.

"Sure"I smiled at her and we both did a pinky promise.

Before Y/n waved goodbye,I gave her my last goodbye kiss and he last goodbye hug. She then went to checked in.After she left,tears started to fall down from my eyes.

"I will wait for you....Wherever you are,You'll be always in my heart.....My love..."