INLT 2

Taehyung panics more as the kid wouldn't wake up, so he did one thing, carry him. He wasn't really disgusted, the boy was surprisingly clean, minus the bruises and dirt on his face. The boy was so light, Taehyung feels like he's carrying a pillow that's a little heavy. He looks around, stopping a cab. The cab stopped and he opens the door, getting in and placing the boy carefully. He said their destination before the cab started.

The car arrived at the nearest hospital. Taehyung paid and got out, with the boy still in his arms. Luckily, a nurse happens to be passing by. He called him, which got his attention. The nurse ran to the them, helping Taehyung as he called for other nurses to bring a stretcher. The boy was placed down on the stretcher, before being rolled inside. Taehyung follows them, he was still worried for the boy.

A doctor approaches Taehyung, making him stand up. He stared at the doctor who gave him a sad smile.
"He have a high fever, and he's so malnourished, he needs some food in him. Are you a relative or something?" The doctor says. Taehyung thinks for a moment, the poor boy was through so much.
"No, I don't know him, I just happen to pass by him because he was whimpering while he's sleeping on the ground. I couldn't leave him, and when I felt how hot he is, I knew I needed to rush him here" The doctor nodded as Taehyung said this.

"Okay, so you're saying he's homeless? Maybe you could help him, he really needs some care right now" Taehyung nodded.
"Can I visit him?" He asks, the doctor nodded, telling him the room number of the boy.

"Hi... "

"W-who are you? Why am I here?"