INLT 15

After a week, Jungkook decided to go back. He was worried for Jimin, the older must've been guilty. Guess if the older asked him, then he'll have to tell him about his past.
"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" Taehyung asks as he stared at Jungkook going out of the car.
"I'm sure, hyung, don't worry, I'll be okay" Jungkook says, smiling. The older sighed, nodding as he waved goodbye.

Jungkooo knocks on the door, ringing the doorbell, everything but no one answered the door. Sighing, he gave up and opened the door. Luckily it was unlocked, wait, unlocked? Why? Looking around the house, he gagged at the alcoholic scent it gives off. Seeing things scattered around, it worries him what had happen for the past week.
"Sir?" He say, but it only echoed and none answered. Going to the kitchen, he saw a drunk Jimin crying.

"S-sir" Jungkook stutters as he approached the older. Jimin looks up, eyes halflidded but it widened when he saw Jungkook.
"J-Jungkook! You're back! I-I'm sorry the whole place is a mess, I didn't clean" Jimin says as he stood up from his seat. He brushed his clothes, looking up at Jungkook and smiled.
"I missed you, I'm so sorry for what I did" Although Jungkook was a little scared that the older is drunk, he couldn't help but smile back.

"You have gotten skinny, didn't Taehyung feed you?" Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook up and down.
"H-he does, s-sir. I-its just I didn't want to eat" Jungkook continued to stutter. Jimin sighed and looked down.
"It's my fault, right?" The older said, which leaves Jungkook confused.
"What do you mean, sir?" The younger asks, raising his brow. Jimin looks up, biting his lips.
"That you weren't eating, that you have gotten skinny" Jimin says. Jungkook shook his head, sighing.

"I just remembered my past from what you had did, sir. It wasn't your fault"

"What past?"

(What happened in Jungkook's past?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]