1| ☆Dreams☆

Amaya P.O.V
Again the same raindrop that slowly drip down my cheeks , the same mysterious place which I have been trying to figure out the location and the same blur visions which is totally not clear to me. That means I am again dreaming the same dream. I am again seeing the same figure approaching towards me with a red coloured umbrella. Why am I seeing this dream again? I wanna wake up, wake up...
wake up...
wake up...
I don't wanna dream this. It's all blur. It gives me headache. It's meaningless more like a nightmare. I can't see that figure's face clearly which is the worst part of this dream. Where am I? What is this place? What is that?

'AMAYA! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!' someone just shouted near my ear that it will burst soon. It's my naughty little brother.'I am not deaf...' I sat down furiously on the bed glared at my brother giggling funnily, 'what is it?' I snapped. 'Today is your first day of your high-school and you are going to be late,' he said. I could have said, 'Oh my dear brother its non of your business to be worried about me. Its my life, my bed, my sleep, my wish, my first day and my tension. You get the butt out of my bed,' and kicked him out of my bed. Than I will be scolded by my mom again. Its better be queit. I saw the time and it was 7 am. I was probably late. I rushed to my bathroom.

Oh my God!! I have just became a baka. Today was not the day to be attending the school as it's Saturday. How can I forget that? I walked out of the bathroom and saw him playing games in my phone. I should have known. I should have guess that. Now I have been fooled by a 8 years old boy. Waking me at 7 just for a phone game is not fair. Is that how someone treat to their own sister.

I walked towards his direction and glared at him with hand placing on my hip. He noticed me and glanced up on me. 'You naughty fellow! You made me a fool!' I scolded. He started giggling like a girl. As soon as I was about to hit on his head, he dodged me and ran off.

I was so frustrated. I laid down on my bed and looking at the ceiling thinking blank. Nothing was on my mind but as if I should be thinking about something. As if I should be remembering something but what? It's been a month I came here from... I can't remember that place. It's been a month and as I came here, till now I cry without even knowing the reason why? Yeah am serious. I cried alot and when my Mom asked me, why, I can't tell the reason. I sometimes or maybe alot without conscious check my phone, I mean I don't have anyone who will call or text me but as if I use to have. As if I miss something... someone. But that can't be I mean as if I have an amnesia or something. If I had of course, Mom and Dad will tell me.

I checked the watch again and it was 7:30 already. Woah! I laid on the bed for about 30 minutes thinking about nothing. Yeah am psyhco.

I went downstairs and saw my Mom cooking something in the kitchen and Dad reading newspaper. I search for my brother and he was in the sitting room watching TV. 'Good morning honey,' dad greeted. 'Morning dad and mom,' I greeted back. 'Good morning dear,' mom greeted while placing plates on the table. I sat down on the chair and fetched some breed and jam. 'Today, we are eating pasta in breakfast,' Dad announced while glancing towards Mom. 'Yes dear, it's almost ready,' Mom said and served. I put my breed down and reached for the pasta. Kei came rushing and sat on the chair and started eating.

'Any plans for today,' dad asked.

'I don't got any plans .'

'Why don't you roam the new city. You may get new friends also,' mom suggested.

How can I roam without knowing any of the place. We are new in this city and its weird to roam and search for friends. What if I get lost or kidnapped or bullied. It's not that bad idea either. If I stay her this naughty brother of mine will make me feel miserable. I nodded to my parents and walked off.

😸 😸 😸

I went to my bedroom to get dressed. I wore a purple V-shaped T-shirt and a black jeans. I pick up my phone and put on my earphone and listen to the songs.

It was cool outside. I can feel the cool breeze across my face blowing my hair. I walked slowly towards the super market. This markets are so much different than the early one which I used to go when I was at school. I entered inside and there were so many adorable things. Since I am not here for shopping I just bought one coffee Can and walked out.

The sky was becoming darker and darker. Is it going to rain? How can it start to rain? It's just the end of January. I didn't stop, I kept on walking and walking. After a few minutes it started rain. I should have walked home. I walked home. Than, I saw two couple playing in the rain. It's so cold and they may get fever. Why are they playing in the rain? They were splashing water to each other and jumping in the small puddles. They looks so cute.

I decided to go home. I was still watching the two couple when I feel a strike on my head. Blur images started flashing infront of my head just like the dreams. I started to walk home but my head hurts more. My feet was numb. My vision became darker and darker and I fell down. I went unconscious. My body didn't hurt instead it landed on a soft thing. I saw someone with a blue eyes and I lost my vision.

💢💢💢

Splash! 'Stop! I am wet!' Someone screamed. Is that me? Who is splashing water on me? It's raining again. We are jumping in the puddles? Who is holding my hands? It's so warm. My head started to ache again. Now I saw something different. Where am I? Thank God! that was again a dream.

Knock! Knock! Someone knocked on my door. 'Come in,' I answered. It was my mom. ' What happened mom?' I asked her. 'You fainted in the middle of the street and we got the call from the hospital so we brought you home,' Mom replied. I am confused. That dream, fainting, and who brought me to the hospital that's so confusing. Who is that figure with a blue eyes. I won't be able to forget those eyes. That eyes is so...........adorable.

'Why did you faint?' Mom drag me to the reality. How can I answer that. I don't even know myself. 'I- I wwaass...' I shuttered. 'Sis!!' there goes my brother, 'Are you fine? Aren't you dead?' if I am dead I should be at the heaven and not in the bed. 'Yeah, I am fine,' I murmured. 'Thank God!' he said. They kept the food on the desk and walked out.

Why did I faint? Who is that figure? If I keep on thinking my head will burst any seconds. I ate the food and played some games and soon felt asleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Author's note
Please vote and comment on my story.