2| #First day#

Wow!!! that was a nice beach. I loved it. How nice. 'Wait!!' who was that. I turn to look who was that. A figure running towards me. My head started to ache again. It happens always like this. Blur images and if I want to concentrate than my head hurts and I woke up.

*Rrrriiiiig*
Oh was that my alarm. Yeeeessss! Today is the day. I am so excited for my first day of high school. I can't wait to see the new school, new teachers, new people and new dress. But this dream always spoil my day.

I looked at the time and it was 6:30. I got plenty of time to get fully prepared. I drag myself to the bathroom and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw my Mom preparing breakfast. 'Where is dad?' I asked. 'He went to work early morning,' she replied. I nodded and saw my brother sitting on the chair.

Mom drive me first to the school and than my brother. School buildings was so big. Students were so disciplined. They are so beautiful. Mom told me my class is 2D so I was searching when I saw a teacher. 'Oh Amaya! You are the new student, right? Are you searching for your class? Let me take you,' I nodded and we were at 2D class. Sensei entered the class and I was standing outside waiting for teacher's order.

'Students, I told you, you all will be meeting a new classmates today. Are you all ready for that?' Sensei asked, 'YEEES' students screamed. Sensei looked at me and told me to come in. 'So meet Amaya,' Sensei introduced,'Can you introduce yourself Amaya.' People were going like crazy. All were staring at me. Some were saying how cute I am which sure made me blush. Some were saying no way, there are pimple on her face. I got embarrassed and my hands landed automatically onto my face.

'I am Amaya Fukiyama. Hope we will be a nice friend-' I was cut off by a girl, 'What's so cute in her?' She shouted in front of the class. She is so tall and gorgeous. She seems from a rich family. Her hair is so long and have a white skin.

'She got pimples on her face and she is short. Her hair is also messy' everyone became silent and stared at me. I stared back at the girl. She looks so beautiful but her heart is so cruel. How can she judge me like that. How cruel.

'Silent class!' Sensei clapped grabbing the attention, 'You can take your sit beside Akiro.' Akiro? Is that a boy. This name is somewhat familiar. Someone raised a hand. I looked at it and it was a boy. He had a blank face. Blond hair and Blond face. I walked to my desk and sat next to him. I turned around and saw him looking outside the window. Is he daydreaming? Should I talk to him? Why isn't he looking at me? Class started and I was unable to talk.

*Ringgg*
Finally bell rang. I was so bored attending the class. It is recess and was about to go out when someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw two girls. 'Hey! I am Mashiro Kougami,' a girl with a short red hair and a green eyes said. 'And I am Sakura Mizuno, wanna be friends?' girl with a blond long hair and a brown eyes said. 'Yup, nice to meet you two,' I agreed. I am so glad I got friends on my first day or else I could have bullied and lost in this big school campus. 'Sooo. .. You wanna see our school campus?' Mashiro asked. Before I can agree they drag me out. We went to library, canteen and many different places.

Than a curiosity ran my mind. 'Who is that girl who was insulting me during the class?''She is Honata. The most famous, cutest, richest and stylest of all. She loves dancing and she get so many confession but she loves Akiro,' Sakura said. Akiro? Is that the boy beside me. I think he is.

*Ringgg* bell rang. We went to our class and sat on our desk. I just noticed that Mashiro's desk is in front of me while Sakura is beside me. I looked at the boy and he was reading manga. What a boy? Don't he have friends?

'Hey! I am Amaya,' he turned lazily at me. He looks so emotionless and blank face. He looks like he didn't sleep last night. He opens his mouth to say something but what came out was 'I know' my mouth hung open. Whaaaat!!! What a shocking and boring person. Just this much!😤😤 People usually introduce themself. How can someone be soooo rude or maybe selfish. 'Will you not say anything else?' he again turned lazily towards me. Didn't he slept last night? 'No, you got something to say?' Wow, that was nice... I mean fantastic. I should thank him for making me an idiot. 'Umm... N-no.'
'Good afternoon class,' class started.

*Ringggg* Time to go home. Since my mom is busy, I gotta walk home. I was about to walk home when someone tapped me from the back. I turned around when someone,'How dare you talk to Akiro. You dare talk to him or stick to him, I will knock you down. You are new in here so I am not doing anything to you orelse...' it was Honata. That girl who insulted me. She hold me by my collar,' BTW, you will still get a slap you, BITCH!!!' before I can stop her and ran away she slapped me on my face. No one was around us just me and her 2 friends. Tears fell from my cheeks. They went out laughing while I am sitting alone in the class, crying. I looked out and realize it was raining.

I walked out but I was still crying. Because of Akiro, I am in this condition. I love when it rain because when I cry no one can see my tears. I was too tired of walking so I sat on a bench. If anyone sees me sitting on a bench in the rain they will definitely think I am some kind of idiot. I don't care what others think. All I care was I am crying. I hate crying because it turns my eyes in red colour like vampires and nose into red colour like some kind of clowns and I starts to hiccup.

I was sitting there like an hour and I don't feel like moving an inche. Rain was becoming heavier and heavier. After a few seconds rain stopped. Whaaaat? Rain really stopped. And that too only for me. Rain was still falling but it stopped falling for me. Huh?! Does that make sense. Okay let's continue. 'Hoi! Why are you here and that to also crying? You should have reached home by now,' I turned around to see who was that and, 'Akiro? You-' *hiccups* that same blank and emotionless face. How did he knew I was crying? I cried for many times in the rain but no one notice this till now but why him.

'I-I um...' *hiccups* before I can say anything more, he started wiping my tears. I don't know what to do but I felt somewhat safe. Weird right?
' Let's go orelse you will have a fever,' Than I realize how wet was I. It will be impossible to come to school tomorrow. I nodded and walked off feeling a little embarrassed.

'Where is your home?' I shouldn't have ask him that. He will definitely think I am kind of interested in him. He glance at me for a second, 'It doesn't matter where my home is. I got my umbrella while you don't.' Wow! At the end I ended up being an idiot.
We finally reach my home. I went home. Don't think I didn't invited him in and thank him and wave goodbye. I did all except that he refused to come inside. I don't know why? He was weird. As if he was scared of coming in? As if he will be eaten by a ghost if he comes in? Whatever, I didn't force that much and walked in.
Well, I am happy to know my parents are at dinner with their friends so no one will be scolding at me for being wet.

-----------------------------------

Author's note

I am so happy to see people reading my story. Well, to tell you this is my first book. I know my writing is not good but please continue reading. Don't forget to vote and comment:-)