3 | fight/

I was waiting for the bus, I am still sleepy because I wake up so early. Mom and dad is not driving me to school since she is tired of yesterday's dinner. And this bus come so early.

I reached to school. It's hard to find my class since its just a second day of school.

-After a few minutes-
'There, I finally found the class.' As I entered the class it was my bad luck. Honata; that cruel girl and her friends were the only people there. They were staring at me as if they are going to eat me up anytime. I walked slowly to my chair. When I was delving novel from my bag, *BAAANG* Honata banged on my desk. As expected.

'STAND UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!' she shouted.

'What do you want from me again, Honata?' I said calmly not wanting to hesitate or feel I am scared.

'STAND UP I SAID!!'she shouted again with great anger. Her face was red and her eyes was boiling with anger. She seem like a hulk to me.

I stood up slowly and before I could say anything she hold my collar and pinned me by the wall. I was unable to breathe normally.

'I said to stay away from him. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!' she screamed and her friends was staring at me.

'Yyy-eah,' I hesitated this time.

'Then why did I saw you with him yesterday?'

So that was why she was angry with me. So she misunderstood the situation.

'Y-you-' before I can say I was cut off by Sakura and Mashiro.

'LET HER GO!!' Mashiro shouted angrily.

'Orelse, we won't let you go,' Sakura said, this time was calm.

She let go of me and walk off to them. 'I am not wrong this time. She is the one who is sticking up with him,' she said.

They both stared at me,'So, what's your problem? Remember, he is not your boyfriend. He doesn't love you back,' Mashiro said with a smirk and a proud face.

Honata was disappointed by her conversation. 'Yeah, it is,' she murmured but I can hear her. She turned towards me,'Stay away from him you bitch'

'Are you okay?' Mashiro and Sakura came running to me. I was happy that they were worried about me. I nodded and walked to our desk.

*RINGGGGG*
Bell rang and Sensei arrived. 'Students, I have important announcements for you all. This Friday we all are going to have a tea party of the year since we got two new students this year. Akiro and Amaya,' I was shock to hear that Akiro is also new students.

'So you all can discuss about this later class. Turn to page no. 47....'

🍝 🍝 🍝

<Lunch break>
-At the canteen-
'So what should we do for you all?'Mashiro asks.

'Don't know,' I replied.

'Why not sing for them,' Sakura suggested excited.

'You should just stop suggesting idiot ideas Sakura,' Mashiro snapped annoyed while I tried not to laugh at them.