Welcome back part 2

ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ: !sᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!

                  I got up, and took a shower, today im supposed to hang out with Ray after school, right? I got out of the shower and got dressed, grabbing something quick to eat before heading out, I arrived and Emma saw me down the hallway and gave me a big hug, I patted her head, "Goodmoring, Emma!" She smiled at me and backedup, "Goodmoring Norman! Im still in shock that your still alive! This is great! Also, are you and Ray hanging out after school?" She questioned me, I nodded, "Yep." She stared at me for a momment, "Can I come, I'll be like 2 hours late but..plllllease? We all havent hung out in a while!" I smiled at her again, "Sure, Emma." She jumped and hugged me agian, "Thanks!" She backed up and walked into the classroom, I saw Ray up ahead, "Goodmorning Ray!" I said to him, he looked kinda shocked for a momment, then said "Good morning Norman.." He turned and walked into the classroom. 

 It was lunch time and me, Emma, and Ray say together, I looked at Ray, "Ray, Emma is hanging out after school as well, she's going to be a couple hours late, though." Ray nodded and took a bite out of his lunch.

 It was after school and I grabbed my bag, Emma had already left the school to go to her leassons, so I went up to Ray, "You ready?" Ray looked at me and nodded, "Yup." We walked to my house, I opened the door for him, he walked inside. I went into the kitchen and grabbed us some snacks and Ray was sitting on the couch looking around, I went and sat next to him, turning on the TV. We sat there for a few momments, until ray said something, "You know I missed you, right?" I looked at him, and blinked "Ray...I missed you too." I smiled, and his face turned red, and he stared, and said, "No, I mean more, than normal." I blinked, when he said that, his face was really red, I moved closer to him, I grabbed his arm, and looked at him, "Ray...are you into..boys?" He looked at me, "Yeah, I think..." I looked at him and grinned, "I am too so dont worry." His face looked shock for a momment, then red agian, I pushed him down onto the couch, he looked shocked again, "N-norman?" I smiled, and went next to his ear, "In fact..I like you the most, Ray." His face was really red. He stared at me and his hands moved to my back pulling me into a kiss, I was shocked but kissed him back.  He kissed me until we were both out of breath, it felt good, really good. I started to unbutton his shirt, and kissed him again, "N-norman, are you sure about this-?" He was breathing heavily, and I nodded, and nibbled on his ear, "Only if you like." his whispered, he nodded and I smiled taking off his shirt, licking his chest, his face turned red, I moved my way back to his face giving him a kiss, he pulled off my shirt, and kissed me back, Ray looked at me, "Whens Emma going to be here?" I gave him a other kiss, "Not for a while, so dont worry~" I put my thumb to his mouth and he sucked on it, and I went down and pulled off his pants and underwear, and licked his tip, playing with him, "N-norman please~!" I grinned and then sucked on the whole thing his face was redder than a tomato, "Norman, im going to-!" I went up and gave him a kiss. "Its okay..."

                         To be continued.