Jacob Landry- Baby part 2

Jacob's POV:

    I carried Y/N to the truck to take her home as Holden, my Uncle Guy's son, ran towards the truck.

    "Jake! Wait." He said as I closed the door to Y/N's side. "What, Holden?" I asked walking to the backside of the truck to close the tailgate.

    "I know I'm alot younger than you, but I do know that sometimes it could be the males performance too, not always the lady." He said and I knew he had a point.

    "She only has a slim chance, but your sayin' it could be me?" I asked looking at the young cousin of mine.

     "Yeah and I know I'm only sixteen, but still, it could be you too." He said with a slight hint of worry in his tone.

   "Holden, why ya worried?" I asked looking to the truck to check on Y/N.

    "Cause I wasnt sure what you would react. I know my daddy woulda popped my mouth." He said as I knew Guy would have if he brought it up before they had actually talked about that, and about the fact he was technically invading privacy.

    "That's very true son, very true." I gave a slight chuckle before walking to my door. "I'll see yall later alright? You listen to your daddy." I said opening my door.

    "Yes, sir next week and I will." He said before waving and walking back to the house.

(A few months later at Troy's house before the big get together.)

Y/N's POV:

     I sighed looking at the pregnancy test that was actually positive. Jacob my husband who was sitting on the old bed of his was desperately waiting for a response.

    "Jacob." I said softly crying as he practically ran through the door. "What?! Baby I'm so-" he started before I cut him off. "Why sorry?" I looked at my phone as Chase started to text me wondering why Jacob and I disappeared. I only ignored his messages.

     "Cause you're crying?" He asked taking the test from my hand seeing it read 'Pregnant'. "Oh. My. God." His face lit up as he set the test on the sinks counter top.

    I only nodded with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes. "We're havin a baby!" I spoke before burying my face into his chest still crying softly.

    "We're havin a baby!" He repeated grabbing the test shoving it into his pocket, along with my phone, carefully hugging me.

   I smiled at him. "We tellin the family tonight?" I asked looking up at him tracing a smile line on his chest.

   "If you'd like baby." He smiled leaning down to kiss me softly.

    I smiled kissing him back before pulling away to usher him out the bathroom door and down the stairs.

   "Hey hey, what's that Jake?" Chase asked happening to be grabbing the plates, and noticing the test in his back pocket.

   "Well it ain't nothing for you." He said with an arm carefully draped around my hips, and stuffing his free hand into his pocket with the test.

   Chase looked over catching a glimpse of my tear stained cheeks. "Jake." His voice was almost a warning tone for Jacob as if he had caused the tears.

   "Chase Michael, calm down. You'll find out after you get your ass outside." I said with a smirk as Jacob wiped the tear that decided to roll from my eye.

    He was very eager to find out what was going on, and raced out the door with everything. Jacob and I laughed at eachother walking outside to see everyone gathered at the tables.