Chapter 4

Jade's POV

I woke up with my head pounding and with ringing in my ear. I sat up on my bed and saw a glass of water and 2 pills. I shot the pills in my mouth and chugged the water down.

"You up yet?" I saw long brown hair then Jesy's face pop into my room.

"Yeah I'm up with a pounding migraine." I said dreading to get up.

"Get up we are getting breakfast!!" I heard Leigh shout.

"Leigh Anne shut the hell up I'm hungover." I said screaming at her.

"I'm sorry Jadey!" She said quieter.

"How about you go and get dressed and we will wait on you." Jesy said to me.

"Sounds like a plan." I said getting up.

As soon as I got up I got a rush of vomit in my throat as I rushed to the bathroom. I felt hands holding up my hair and look up and saw crystal blue eyes with straight blond hair.

"You alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm gonna take a shower then I'll get dressed and be ready." I said getting up brushing my teeth.

She left and then I got in the shower did the normal wash body, hair, then I shaved. I jumped out looking inside my closet for some presentable but comfy clothes. First put on some undergarments, then I went for a simple black dress with some white vans. I blew my hair dry and straight. I then sat at my vanity putting some black eyeliner in my inner rims then some mascara with some light powder on. I looked pretty alright so I hopped up and went into the living room where Leigh and Jes were sitting.

"Where'd Perrie run off to?" I asked quite curious.

Jesy's looked up with her greenish brown eyes that had thick black liner and fake eyelashes on but had just a simple foundation on. A simply Jesy look with her black beanie jeans and rocker black shirt.

"She's outside, I wouldn't go out there if I were you." Leigh said kinda hesitant.

She had her natural beautiful Afro with some jean shorts and white t shirt. With no makeup on which she looked so flawless with none of.

"Why?" I asked panicked that Zayn came over.

"Camila is out there." She said.

"Mila is here and no one told me?" I screamed excited.

"I knew you'd freak out that's why stupid!" Jesy said annoyed.

"Lauren is in Perrie's room taking a nap by the way then the rest of the girls are on there way." Leigh Anne added on.

I had wanted to talk to Lauren cause her and the whole Camren situation, I think she'd understand since she felt something special for Mila.

"Yay!" I said joyful just excited to see them. I then walked over to the couch to sit with them.

Then a couple minutes later Camila and Perrie walked in. I jumped up screeching and running towards Cam giving her a huge bear hug.

"Hi bow bestie." She said to me.

"I missed you so much." I said back to her

"How's life been for ya?" She asked with her cute American accent.

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming and immediately knew it was Jade and Camz. I got up and went into Pez and Jadeys living room.

"The queen has arrived." I said as Jade got up and squeezed me to death.

"Alright Jade, Jade come on I'm dying here!" I said struggling.

"I missed you Lo but can we go talk in my room?" She asked me.

I turned around and walked over into her bright purple room with a million bows.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"You know how you feel about Mila?" She asked me.

"Uh yeah, why?" I said not really wanting to talk about it.

"I feel that way about Perrie..." She had said in the quietest and most sweet saddened way with her head down.

"Perrie looks at you with so much lust and you look back at her with that same sparkle in your eye, you guys seem like soul mates." I said just replying to exactly what me and Ally have been discussing.

"What?" She said confused.

"Yeah me and Ally have been talking about it and Dinah along with Mani had asked me before me and Camz got on a plane." I said confidently knowing I'm right.

"Oh wow I guess I'll tell her then." She said perky.

"I'll tell Camila then." I said quietly not really processing what I said.

"Good." She said getting up and running out.

Perrie's POV

As I was standing in the bathroom staring at my reflection every single flaw consumed my happiness. Seeing the dark circles under my eyes the pigmentation from old acne my bones of my skin wanting to have more meat on my bones. I covered my face up with the most high coverage foundation with fake eyelashes and thick black liner with some red lipstick. Looking in the mirror being okay with my presence.

I walked outside and saw Normanih, Dinah, and Ally, so I ran up and hugged them.

"I missed you guys so much!" I screamed.

"We missed you too!" They all said.

"So let's go to breakfast." Camila said.

We all went outside and Lauren, Camila and Ally went with me and Jade while Dinah and Mani went with Jesy and Leigh. I noticed Jade kept looking at me the entire time that I was driving. I'm not a good looking girl. Was there something on my face? Did she not like my makeup? Am I just that ugly? The questions flooded my mind.

"Are you okay Pez?" I heard Lauren ask.

"Uh yeah why wouldn't I?" I said puzzling my face.

"You look paranoid." She finished.

"Oh sorry." I said.

Jade's POV

I didn't realize how I was staring at her until I stopped to look at my phone, realizing that it had been a good five minutes. I was getting more and more annoyed with myself for the built up feelings growing. I decided to text Liam just to take her off my mind. I told him but that was only cause I was upset and I'm regretting it now because what if Zayn finds out.

My head spinning with a million thoughts. This was getting way out of hand. You need to tell her I kept telling myself. But the one thing I knew, I wouldn't.